Eversolo DMP-A6 Network Streamer/DAC
Feb 4, 2024 at 6:15 AM Post #695 of 818
Anybody tried HiBy music app? After good experience on FiiO R7 I tried to install it on DMP-A6, too. But for some reason the app can not access the DMP-A6 storage. I simply can not select the drive/folder so that the app can search for music in this location.

scr.jpg

Feb 4, 2024 at 6:31 AM Post #696 of 818
I had the DMP A6 to test for one week, wonderful device.
If the device supports the NAA protocol one day, I will buy it immediately - or if Eversolo brings out another device with NAA support.
The build quality and menu navigation are top, better than many devices that cost twice or three times as much.

Feb 4, 2024 at 7:39 AM Post #697 of 818
I had the DMP A6 to test for one week, wonderful device.
If the device supports the NAA protocol one day, I will buy it immediately - or if Eversolo brings out another device with NAA support.
The build quality and menu navigation are top, better than many devices that cost twice or three times as much.
There is only a hand full of devices supporting NAA, like the zen stream.

Although I like the zen stream, or other words it is okay for headphones, I hated it in my full revealing hifi set, there the zen stream really fall short. Which is not unreasonable, seeing the prices and high end level of my full hifi set.

Beyond zen stream or ifi products I don’t know any that support NAA actually?

The app is top notch, tries aurelic, hifi rose, innuous, lumin and aurender… and actually to my shock, the only one I like is eversolo. I hated the hifi rose app to be honest, the bugs irritated me bigtime.

Feb 11, 2024 at 11:22 AM Post #699 of 818
Feb 11, 2024 at 12:51 PM Post #700 of 818
Could someone let me know which firmware version has the GEQ/PEQ?

My DMP-A6 currently runs v1.2.30. Can't find any EQ settings but the update function says that this is the newest firmware version. Maybe they are still rolling out the updates in regions or such?

Feb 11, 2024 at 1:10 PM Post #701 of 818

My DMP-A6 currently runs v1.2.30. Can't find any EQ settings but the update function says that this is the newest firmware version. Maybe they are still rolling out the updates in regions or such?
The latest firmware version is v1.2.50 with the EQ. (Previously it was only available in beta.) If for some reason you didn't get it automatically, you can always try to download the zip file from zidoo website and install manually from a USB stick.

Feb 11, 2024 at 1:34 PM Post #702 of 818
The latest firmware version is v1.2.50 with the EQ. (Previously it was only available in beta.) If for some reason you didn't get it automatically, you can always try to download the zip file from zidoo website and install manually from a USB stick.
Thanks

I'll wait a few days more and if doesn't show up for over the air updates I'll try the website.

Feb 11, 2024 at 1:36 PM Post #703 of 818
In the "settings" options there is an option to check for updates.

Feb 11, 2024 at 2:17 PM Post #704 of 818

V1.2.50 should be available everywhere

Feb 11, 2024 at 2:17 PM Post #705 of 818
In the "settings" options there is an option to check for updates.
I already tried that. But it tells me that my 1.2.30 is up to date

Users who are viewing this thread

Back