European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for almost nothing? Read the first post !)
Jun 18, 2015 at 10:01 AM Post #61 of 308
Jun 19, 2015 at 1:41 PM Post #62 of 308
This is such a brilliant idea.  I get tired of things so quickly (thank you ADHD) that I always find myself looking for something different. 

My only worry is that I'm in Ireland and I don't know if there are many Head-Fiers here.  I also have a limited amount of inventory which
currently includes the Sennheiser Momentum over ears, Fischer Amps FA-3E (NOT the XB version), and NuForce portable amp. 

Jun 19, 2015 at 5:13 PM Post #63 of 308
  This is such a brilliant idea.  I get tired of things so quickly (thank you ADHD) that I always find myself looking for something different. 

My only worry is that I'm in Ireland and I don't know if there are many Head-Fiers here.  I also have a limited amount of inventory which
currently includes the Sennheiser Momentum over ears, Fischer Amps FA-3E (NOT the XB version), and NuForce portable amp. 

Thanks for your reply.

I think that limiting yourself to Ireland might be too stringent.

What are you looking for ?

Jun 21, 2015 at 9:30 AM Post #64 of 308

Thanks for yoru reply.

I think that limiting yourself to Ireland might be too stringent.

What are you looking for ?

Customcoco, I'm not saying I'll limit myself to Ireland, I just think the shipping back and forth to here and there will get pricey. 

As far as product, I'm looking for a replacement for my Momentum over-ears and possibly to upgrade from my Fischer Amps FA-3E.  I'm thinking the JH Audio Angie or Roxanne. 

Jun 23, 2015 at 5:18 PM Post #65 of 308
Unfortunately I have recently sold off all my cans and most of my iem's i'm just left with a couple of iem's, if iem's are allowed I have a pair of Ultrasone IQ and a pair of Ocharaku Flat 4 AKA ii, right now I would like to finally hear a pair of higher end Grado preferably a PS500.

Jun 24, 2015 at 5:42 PM Post #66 of 308

Customcoco, I'm not saying I'll limit myself to Ireland, I just think the shipping back and forth to here and there will get pricey. 

As far as product, I'm looking for a replacement for my Momentum over-ears and possibly to upgrade from my Fischer Amps FA-3E.  I'm thinking the JH Audio Angie or Roxanne. 

It all depends on the price of the cans involved.

50$ in shipping is huge when talking about cans only worth twice that.

Please try to make your mind up on what you want and what you're willing to trade, then come back to us !

Jun 24, 2015 at 5:42 PM Post #67 of 308
Unfortunately I have recently sold off all my cans and most of my iem's i'm just left with a couple of iem's, if iem's are allowed I have a pair of Ultrasone IQ and a pair of Ocharaku Flat 4 AKA ii, right now I would like to finally hear a pair of higher end Grado preferably a PS500.

Of course iem's are allowed !

Your offer has been posted, both here and in the classified.

Jul 2, 2015 at 6:25 AM Post #69 of 308
@customcoco, could you edit what I'm interested in? Had to buy the tasty looking ZMF x Vibro 
tongue_smile.gif
so it can be removed.

Jul 2, 2015 at 6:26 AM Post #70 of 308
I've traded with Kununa by the way. Will get the LCD-2.2 tomorrow or saturday (fingers crossed) and then I will compare it to the HE-560 and send the HE-560 his way. So the first trade is here 
eek.gif
beerchug.gif

Jul 2, 2015 at 9:18 AM Post #73 of 308
  @customcoco, could you edit what I'm interested in? Had to buy the tasty looking ZMF x Vibro 
tongue_smile.gif
so it can be removed.

Done ! How is it (the ZMF) ?

I've traded with Kununa by the way. Will get the LCD-2.2 tomorrow or saturday (fingers crossed) and then I will compare it to the HE-560 and send the HE-560 his way. So the first trade is here 
eek.gif
beerchug.gif

Finally !!

A terrible weight's now on your shoulders, our reputation now resides in your hands, please don't screw it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back