European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for almost nothing? Read the first post !)
May 9, 2015 at 5:30 AM Post #16 of 308
  I'm not against that idea as long as a careful packing procedure is respected.

Your offer's a bit unbalanced, but I'll add it to the list anyway.

That's what i meant earlier. With the headphones dac and amp i have it only makes sense that i go upwards. And that's not really fair to someone who i trade with. 
Right now im considering a better amp. I do like the sound of the Vali but sometimes i feel that it doesnt have enough power for my HD560II (enough for my HD580). But i can't and i won't buy a 350Euro (looking at the Valhalla here) amp without trying it first. I can send multiple items to cover for "price" and for the other person not to feel "cheated".
You can list my HD560Ovation II and my HD580 to the list of what i have if you want.
  I like this idea.... :)
Thank you very much for the invite moriez.... 5* as usual... :)

Right now i dont have many stuff as well.... only my hd25's and amperiors..... but i am planning on buying some over ears soon....

I would like to try the highly praised beyerdynamic dt770 80 or 32 ohm.....

Ortherion you are from Porto? I am from Valongo.... :)

Cheers...

Eheh, nice. Im from Penafiel. I think you should buy a Valhalla and then let me hear it =P

May 10, 2015 at 6:35 PM Post #18 of 308
Hello everyone,

I've been editing the first few posts in order to try and make the thread as read-able as possible.

Here's something that I just thought of :

It would make things much easier on my side if we could create a certain template for our offers.

I like the way @moriez writes his own.

Here's what it should look like :

"
@customcoco
@YourUserNameHere : Offer: YourStuff
      Request : WhatYouWant
      Definite Trade: Conceivable or not 
"
Typing (not copy/pasting) "@customcoco" in your post gives me a certain type of notifications which in turn allows me to separate offers from mere discussion on the thread, and thus improve on my "workflow". 

I'll add that to the rules.

May 11, 2015 at 6:09 AM Post #20 of 308
May 13, 2015 at 4:47 PM Post #21 of 308
A classified is now around...

May 15, 2015 at 4:48 AM Post #22 of 308
Bump !

May 15, 2015 at 5:10 AM Post #23 of 308
one issue which maybe only really affect the UK based members like myself is that the cost to post/courier a package with Tracking is ridiculously expensive to Europe.  It may be that we can only swap with members within our fair shores.

Hopefully someone will respond and inform me of a company or courier who are reasonably priced and provide tracking!! I hope so!!

Cheers

May 15, 2015 at 5:13 AM Post #24 of 308
  one issue which maybe only really affect the UK based members like myself is that the cost to post/courier a package with Tracking is ridiculously expensive to Europe.  It may be that we can only swap with members within our fair shores.

Hopefully someone will respond and inform me of a company or courier who are reasonably priced and provide tracking!! I hope so!!

Cheers

I've traded my HD800 with an English gentleman and I believe that he didn't pay more than 20 pounds fully insured/tracked using Royal Mail.

May 15, 2015 at 5:31 AM Post #25 of 308

I've traded my HD800 with an English gentleman and I believe that he didn't pay more than 20 pounds fully insured/tracked using Royal Mail.

that is extremely cheap, where is you location if you don't mind me asking?

example, I just did a quote from Royal Mail (they use Parcel Force for international deliveries)

UK to Spain, value £500, weight 3kg, 4-day tracked deliver - £65

May 15, 2015 at 6:32 AM Post #26 of 308
that is extremely cheap, where is you location if you don't mind me asking?

example, I just did a quote from Royal Mail (they use Parcel Force for international deliveries)

UK to Spain, value £500, weight 3kg, 4-day tracked deliver - £65

I'm in France.

That's very weird indeed. I paid 25€ for a 1KG parcel insured up to 750€ and tracked from door to door.

May 15, 2015 at 7:09 AM Post #27 of 308
I'm in France.

That's very weird indeed. I paid 25€ for a 1KG parcel insured up to 750€ and tracked from door to door.

wow, just entered France, 1KG up to £1000....£75!  there must be a cheaper, reliable option, time to shop around.  That's why when I sell gear on here I only give UK as a shipping option. Seems wrong...

May 16, 2015 at 6:40 AM Post #29 of 308
  This might help:
https://www.parcelmonkey.co.uk/

Indeed !

30£ for a 1KG 750£ parcel delivered from london to my door, using parcel force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back