European Championship 2012 (Football / Footbol / Soccer)
Jun 14, 2012 at 12:42 PM Post #61 of 295
beautiful free kick! 
biggrin.gif

Jun 14, 2012 at 5:33 PM Post #63 of 295
Quote:
Italy 1 - Cratia 1

Spain 4 - Ireland 0

... and  in a few days Holland 3 - Portugal 0
and Germany beats Denmark and ,,, Holand advances.

oh yes, portugal-netherlands 3-0
italia hurts me too!!!
deadhorse.gif

Jun 15, 2012 at 4:16 AM Post #65 of 295
Quote:
I don't think the Dutch can beat Portugal with 2 goals difference. They don't deserve to go through anyway

i agree.
probably: 0-0, 1-1 or 2-1 for portugal but i think that the draw is the final.

Jun 15, 2012 at 7:30 AM Post #67 of 295
Sorry I demand a win :)

Tradition suggest we should win this but it´s not good this team is so bad on set pieces. Particularly not when playing against a team like England that do 50 % of their goals in such situations :p.

Jun 15, 2012 at 8:55 AM Post #68 of 295
Quote:
as long as England get through today without losing I'll be contented...
regular_smile .gif

I admire your bravery and solitude, especially in this time of adversity when England have simply no losing, let alone fighting, chance of making their mark. The way they play--they look lost as a 5 year old kid would be in the middle of the park. It's simply a horrible mish-mash between the defence, midfield---and oh gosh---the attack, and with Hodgy the Podgy slinking at the sidelines, we can all agree that it would be best for England to administer a self-assisted coup de grace by throwing in the towel even before facing the Swedes.

Jun 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM Post #69 of 295
Quote:

I admire your bravery and solitude, especially in this time of adversity when England have simply no losing, let alone fighting, chance of making their mark. The way they play--they look lost as a 5 year old kid would be in the middle of the park. It's simply a horrible mish-mash between the defence, midfield---and oh gosh---the attack, and with Hodgy the Podgy slinking at the sidelines, we can all agree that it would be best for England to administer a self-assisted coup de grace by throwing in the towel even before facing the Swedes.

am I supposed to bite on the bait ?..... notice you completely fail to say where you are from... thing is we know England has a decimated team by injuries and will do well to make the quarter-finals but it's like supporting West Ham... we'll support England through thick & thin and easily cope with the misery of defeat, it's what real fans do no matter the result.

now be a good chappy-wappy... and take your trolling somewhere else.

Jun 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM Post #70 of 295
Already over but this is at least a game they don´t have to be ashamed off. Misstake not playing to just keep the lead though but that is always easy to say in hindsight :)
Looking good for England if they can keep this efficiency going and tidy up their defence a bit. Shouldn´t have a problem playing at least equal to Ukraine. 

Jun 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM Post #72 of 295
i liked most the sweden until the third goal of england.
footbal is not always right.
now schewtschenko...

Jun 15, 2012 at 8:19 PM Post #75 of 295
Quote:
i liked most the sweden until the third goal of england.
footbal is not always right.
now schewtschenko...

England fought till the end. They deserved it. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back