European Championship 2012 (Football / Footbol / Soccer)
Jun 11, 2012 at 6:36 AM Post #17 of 295
Quote:
France/UK and Sweden/Ukraine today.

Hasn´t really seen anything of the french this year will be interesting.

Sweden and Ukraine with Ukraine being the home team I have no idea how that will go.
To bad Elmander is off but hope he will be available later on.

grrr it's England & not UK... we are above the likes of Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland, the other three countries that make up the 'United Kingdom of Great Britain'.... who all failed to qualify btw... I'm English and we do not represent the UK in tribal matters.

Jun 11, 2012 at 6:42 AM Post #18 of 295
Quote:
I'm not even going to bother watching the second match. I'm rooting for England today, but may the best team win

my type of guy
beerchug.gif

a team decimated by injuries but we've got some promising kids... be a big boost for them to get a result against a very good French team... I'm always confident with regard to England, this team will be up for the battle... remember Agincourt I say
wink_face.gif

Jun 11, 2012 at 11:59 AM Post #19 of 295
England has not won against France in 15 years and never won the first match in the EC. Time now?

Really embarassing game so far from both teams. Walking football. 1-0 England hope they will start to run now.

Jun 11, 2012 at 2:02 PM Post #21 of 295
Quote:

seeing as it's humid as hell out there you kinda don't expect them to run around at 100mph... better than I expected result-wise for England, we were almost Italian'esque at the back, very strange... one more game then the return of the prodigal
bigsmile_face.gif

What's Rooney's problem?

Jun 11, 2012 at 5:00 PM Post #26 of 295
Hats off to Ukraine, I honestly didn't think they had a chance after Sweden got the first. Two excellent headers by Shevchenko and they held off the Swedes till the whistle blew.

Jun 11, 2012 at 5:43 PM Post #27 of 295
Great game by Ukraine. Amazingly poor defending on both goals though could easilly have gotten a really undeserved win due to that lucky strike.

Jun 12, 2012 at 5:33 AM Post #28 of 295
Quote:
Congrats to  Ukrainian team, Shevchenko still got it, fantastic goals and great play of both teams.

was real good to see the great man score... bought a smile to my face after all the crap he's had to suffer over the last couple of years.

competition should liven up now the first group games are out of the way.

Jun 12, 2012 at 6:07 AM Post #29 of 295
Ukraine - Sweden was a great game to watch. Lots of high tempo and both teams constantly attacking. 
France - England was the least exciting match so far....

Jun 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM Post #30 of 295
I´m italian but i live in portugal.
i think that portugal not get away even but has a good team.
Italia...well in the footbal hystory is the second strongest team in the world.
the actual team is not a big deal but i liked the game vs. spain.
the future smile on us
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back