European Championship 2012 (Football / Footbol / Soccer)
Jun 13, 2012 at 7:15 PM Post #46 of 295
Quote:
It's really sad to see the dutch like this. Germany did their homework and the Dutch just ain't creative. and as said above, lots of players are over their top, Robben OMG

I'm gutted for the Dutch... love their fans but you really do need eleven team players on the pitch to win... a few went awol tonight, still there's some hope

Jun 13, 2012 at 8:41 PM Post #47 of 295
Quote:
with regards to England... first two games were always going to be difficult for us missing Rooney, I really don't see England doing that much except play safe until his return, 

As good and important as Rooney is, I think that the England manager has some great options in Welbeck, Carroll and Defoe.  I would have switched the forward(s) as early as half-time against France.  I also think England has to worry about the service from the middle of the field too and get more forward to get the strokers in the box.  England's defence is pretty deep.

Jun 14, 2012 at 2:43 AM Post #49 of 295
Interresting group development in group B - everything can happen in the last round. Except Denmark beating Germany.... I am disapointed that the Dutch can not get their team to play better with that player material. 

Jun 14, 2012 at 5:53 AM Post #50 of 295
Germany don´t have much to play for. Depending on the result in the other games but they will likely win the group even with a loss and make sure to get no more bookings and rest players. This is looking great for Denmark I would say.

NL would have to have 13 man on the pitch to win that game.

Jun 14, 2012 at 6:02 AM Post #51 of 295
Quote:
Germany don´t have much to play for. Depending on the result in the other games but they will likely win the group even with a loss and make sure to get no more bookings and rest players. This is looking great for Denmark I would say.

NL would have to have 13 man on the pitch to win that game.

they only had about 8 yesterday :wink:

Jun 14, 2012 at 7:01 AM Post #54 of 295
Quote:
GO GERMANY!!!

Okay, now you have a reason to cheer for Deutschland.

I would
tongue_smile.gif
.... only for the beer like

Jun 14, 2012 at 8:41 AM Post #55 of 295
Quote:
 ​
 ​
Well it's that time again when we get all nationalistic & tribal and abuse others from other Countries in the glorious name of football...
 ​
C'mon England I say...
 ​
For God, England & Elizabeth (my take on Henry V)
 ​
 ​
For those not supporting England... I truly hope you lose
 ​
Groups & Match Schedule Link:
 ​
 ​
European Championship - News, Reports, Podcast etc
 ​

​

I bet with you my whole audio gear that England will not so much see the shimmer of the trophy as they do in their dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Back