Etymotic March Madness - Photo Competition
Mar 31, 2022 at 3:47 PM Post #46 of 63
Mar 31, 2022 at 3:50 PM Post #47 of 63
Dear Fellow Emotyfans. First, welcome. It's my first post here and I'm'glad I've found this place.

Secondly, I have no option to attach an image. I know there should be a button to add (upload) an image from desktop, but I don't have that (in Chrome). Hence, please find my submissions as links:
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3

Mar 31, 2022 at 4:22 PM Post #48 of 63
These are purely for fun, I had another idea for photo #3 involving tapioca boba but sadly no time.

Life in Death
IMG_7029.jpg

Blue
IMG_7028.jpg

Mar 31, 2022 at 8:35 PM Post #49 of 63
Hi all,

thanks for the inspiration and competing with some very nice pictures of our beloved music hearing aids! Below you can have my version of some flowers :wink:

In the series below I set out to mirror Etymotic's [ER4's] approach to engineering, which is like nature's approach to living: simple & elegant.

I hope you like it:
a. The ER4's legendary lifelike sound, is like growing plants quintessentially natural.
b. The ER4 replays music transparently, like the backlit banana-leaf shows its harmony of constituents.
c. The ER4's radial symmetry is as to-the-point as a new banana-leaf sprouting.
d. The canal of the ER4 is elegant like the ear-variance-problem it bypasses.
e. The ER4's design has been and is literally & figuratively sustainable, just like plants are.
f. Stark contrast of no-compromise natural accuracy vs artificial enhancements elsewhere [portrayed by the last with the bars to the left].
g. Personally, the ER4's have been breathing new life into my 'known' music, like every new leaf breathes new life into my banana plant.

Enjoy!!
(if it seems an eye pierces you, that might be somewhat intentional; I believe we love piercing things here)

SXero_1_close_up_banana.jpg
SXero_3_upon_banana.jpg
SXero_2_backlit_banana.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2022 at 12:22 AM Post #53 of 63
Great photography.....all of em, the best!

Apr 1, 2022 at 4:45 AM Post #54 of 63
Dear Fellow Emotyfans. First, welcome. It's my first post here and I'm'glad I've found this place.

Secondly, I have no option to attach an image. I know there should be a button to add (upload) an image from desktop, but I don't have that (in Chrome). Hence, please find my submissions as links:
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Super !
You know your photography techniques...

Apr 1, 2022 at 10:03 AM Post #55 of 63
Competition is officially closed to new entries!
Winners will be chosen and announced in the coming week or so.

Apr 13, 2022 at 12:00 PM Post #58 of 63
So... any news? :smiley:
I was hoping it would be announced sooner than the promised Apr. 15... I still hope it would be announced tomorrow (Apr. 14).

Apr 13, 2022 at 3:21 PM Post #59 of 63
We are all winners for having experienced Etymotic IEMs, what better prize could there be? :beerchug:
GOOD POINT, Jason Becker live on guitar would be close, luckily he recorded his early work so I can inject my ears with his beautiful shred. Thanks Etymotic for getting Jason's perpetual burning desire millimeters from my ear drums.
I was hoping it would be announced sooner than the promised Apr. 15... I still hope it would be announced tomorrow (Apr. 14).
Thanks for letting us know. Enjoy our works with all the time you need; nothing kills art like rushed appreciation.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2022 at 2:02 AM Post #60 of 63
Yeah... At this point I am assuming winners will be announced on Friday (Apr. 15).
Some things cannot be rushed :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back