ETYMŌTIC IEM Owners Headcount - Are you one?
Feb 15, 2007 at 5:22 AM Post #272 of 1,007
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
UPDATED!!!

I have the ER6.

eggosmile.gif

Feb 15, 2007 at 5:47 AM Post #273 of 1,007
<-- 2 pair of er6i's (one white, one black, one paid for, one free
etysmile.gif
)

Getting some er4's soon
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 15, 2007 at 8:17 AM Post #275 of 1,007
Quote:

Originally Posted by dissembled /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Only bad thing about them is that there's ABSOLUTELY no sound from one bud from time to time. Could be the filters. Dunno. I have one left so I'm going to wait until the bud goes bad again before inserting. It's been behaving for 2 full weeks now.

I have this problem too, with the left channel. It comes and goes, and has done for over a year now. It has something to do with the position of the cable in the earpiece itself - there is probably some bit of exposed wire that is losing contact. I clean it out with electronics cleaner every so often, and the problem subsides for a few weeks at the least.

That annoying quibble aside, the ER-6 been a handy IEM for two whole years now.

Feb 15, 2007 at 3:18 PM Post #277 of 1,007
Count me in. ER-6i (white).

I've had them for a while, but for some reason hadn't used them in a couple months. I decided to take them for a spin a week or two ago, and was blown away. I forgot how nicely they isolate, and how great they sound. Really great IEM for a nice price.

Feb 20, 2007 at 2:26 AM Post #284 of 1,007
Quote:

Originally Posted by gradofan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ERP4s, ER20s, and the EtyCom. Beautiful stuff.

I got a pair of ER-20s too. I really should go for custom though cause tri-flanges are way too big for my ear.

Feb 20, 2007 at 3:08 AM Post #285 of 1,007
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef Medeski /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got a pair of ER-20s too. I really should go for custom though cause tri-flanges are way too big for my ear.

i just picked up a new set of er20 at a shop that had a snare played by and signed by both keith moon and alan white (among many, many other cool drum sets). anyway chef, the tips in the link in my sig work with the er20 as well, and come in small too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back