ETYMŌTIC IEM Owners Headcount - Are you one?
Jan 27, 2007 at 1:34 AM Post #226 of 1,007
Ok guys, updating now
etysmile.gif

Jan 27, 2007 at 4:50 AM Post #227 of 1,007
My ER6 are black
cool.gif

Jan 27, 2007 at 9:58 PM Post #229 of 1,007
I highly recommend this setup. I got impressions made and westone model #34 especially for etys. They came in the wrong color and contacted westone. They called back and said they would make me a new set for free. So I will have two custom earmolds for my etys. Will use one and keep the others are a back-up to use when needed

I am entertained the option of getting westone e2s or the e3s in custom but $650 versus etys 4p for $160 plus custom molds $115, can't beat the price!

Main reasons for getting the molds were comfort, plus I ran out of tips silicon and foamies. did not want to spend more money tips that did not work, got dirty, and now I will never have to worry about it.

Will post pics later! Etys rock!! (and so does westone custom molds)
etysmile.gif

Jan 28, 2007 at 12:06 AM Post #231 of 1,007
Please add me to the list. Delighted by my Red/Blue 4Ps.

Contemplating a P to S adapter but put off by the (UK) price. Opportunity for a group buy?

Jan 28, 2007 at 6:18 AM Post #235 of 1,007
I think I'm going to have to learn how to read lips... My ER-4P is blocking absolutely everything anyone is saying when I have it in...

Jan 28, 2007 at 6:26 AM Post #236 of 1,007
Just got P to S convertor yesterday. Like having two different phones. Different but not hugely different. S good on home setup P good on portable.

Jan 28, 2007 at 11:09 AM Post #239 of 1,007
I'm getting a pair of er4p:s soon so I'm not sure I can be added...just yet.
icon10.gif

By the way, is it meaningful to amp the "p" without the s-adapter? Thought I'd ask since the er4-club members are all gathered.

I'll try to find the adapter later on anyway but getting it to where I live (Sweden) presents a few problems. Amazon won't ship the Etymotic stuff to Sweden (got the er4p from an ebay usa shop instead, essentially the same price) so I'm guessing I'll have even more problems finding the adapter for a reasonable price, incl shipping costs. It seems Xin had a custom one that is now discountinued...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back