ETHER 2: Impressions and Discussion
Oct 22, 2018 at 7:37 PM Post #271 of 3,213
Wonder if Dan will send me a pair to review, I promise it will be the best review ever
Only if he sends my pair out first!!!! :)

Still no word on the street yet of anyone getting their super awesome Ether 2's in the mail?

Oct 22, 2018 at 8:01 PM Post #272 of 3,213
So the Ether 2 is a Ether Flow replacement or an entirely different set of cans? I understand they are lighter what else?

Anyone one else thinking Ether 2 vs. VOCE since they already have the Ether Flow?

Oct 22, 2018 at 8:40 PM Post #275 of 3,213
We have started shipping as of last Thursday. Production is ahead of schedule, we're limited only by cables right now. All current orders should be shipped within 3-4 weeks.

We will have demo units and inventory for the Tokyo Fujiya-AVIC show and for the Head-Fi Shanghai show. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Oct 22, 2018 at 9:24 PM Post #276 of 3,213
We have started shipping as of last Thursday. Production is ahead of schedule, we're limited only by cables right now. All current orders should be shipped within 3-4 weeks.

We will have demo units and inventory for the Tokyo Fujiya-AVIC show and for the Head-Fi Shanghai show. I look forward to seeing you all there!
Will there be a demo unit or stock available at The Source AV Design Group in Torrance by Nov 4th? First time visiting LA and I so want to get this headphone if it's the game changer I'm expecting it to be. Can you buy it without the cable? I'd really only want to get the connectors and use a lightweight OFC litz braid.

Oct 22, 2018 at 9:27 PM Post #277 of 3,213

Great news! Looking forward to a knock at the door.

Oct 22, 2018 at 9:35 PM Post #278 of 3,213
Will there be a demo unit or stock available at The Source AV Design Group in Torrance by Nov 4th? First time visiting LA and I so want to get this headphone if it's the game changer I'm expecting it to be. Can you buy it without the cable? I'd really only want to get the connectors and use a lightweight OFC litz braid.

Yes, they will have units within a week.

Off to Japan, so I'll be offline a bit. Cheers!

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Oct 22, 2018 at 9:38 PM Post #279 of 3,213
I just had the pleasure of reading @MattTCG 's review. The sound signature he described sounds like the headphone was specifically designed for me. I will definitely be placing an order for these headphones, I will have to order through Moon-Audio because I have a store credit there. So hopefully that doesn't slow down delivery too much.

I loved my lcd 2 pre fazor, but after about 2 years the weight got to me. I have been happy with my th900s for about 4 years but at the very least I need something to compliment them. The comfort is top notch, so it will be interesting to try the new Ehter 2s.

It sounds like it is really easy to drive

Oct 24, 2018 at 12:24 AM Post #285 of 3,213

Users who are viewing this thread

Back