ESW9A Deal
Jul 25, 2010 at 3:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

hoochi

New Head-Fier
Long time lurker here.  Just wanted to give a heads up that beachcamera has the ESW9A's for $199 and if you buy on eBay with BCB that brings the price down to $183 shipped.  Best price I've seen for new ESW9A's from an authorized dealer.

Jul 26, 2010 at 8:19 AM Post #2 of 9
If ESW9A = ESW9, I'll take them quickly (read on Head Fi it was the same thing, "A" for american market)

Just waiting for an answer on a thread though (HFI780 vs ESW9 for metal), but it seems it's a great deal.

Thanks hoochi !

Jul 26, 2010 at 9:52 AM Post #4 of 9
Thanks REB for your help,

I wrote a (looong) topic this morning, to detail this answer/hesitation, but as a new member, I got the message "you're a noob, we'll validate your post before" and I still don't see it 
biggrin.gif

Hope it'll be live soon, but I already have my first answer !

Jul 26, 2010 at 3:24 PM Post #6 of 9
Jul 26, 2010 at 7:45 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:
for metal I'd say hfi780, for anything else (except trance and electronic music), esw9 for sure.

Randomly hijacking thread. 
I hear many people say the ultrasones for trance, but people also said the dt880 is good for it even with a lower key bass impact.
Anyone care to comment on which one would be better for long hours of listening?

Jul 26, 2010 at 8:45 PM Post #8 of 9
Probably the Beyers. FWIR the Beyers beat out almost any can comfort wise and from experience I can tell you that Ultrasones definitely are not the most comfortable headphones. The 780s are also really fatiguing when stock due to the emphasis on the bass and high end.

Jul 26, 2010 at 9:37 PM Post #9 of 9

Quote:
Probably the Beyers. FWIR the Beyers beat out almost any can comfort wise and from experience I can tell you that Ultrasones definitely are not the most comfortable headphones. The 780s are also really fatiguing when stock due to the emphasis on the bass and high end.

x2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back