Empyrean elite
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2021 at 3:55 PM Post #16 of 279
Honestly the picture is looking so blurred like my own eyesight without glasses 😉 colorwise the blurred picture is looking like a limited edition model that you can yet find in the web and which has been yet mentioned in the original Empyrean thread...

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021 at 5:55 PM Post #17 of 279
I know some details and of course also the price but as mentioned it's not yet officially anounced and I promised to keep my mouth shut until then
In that case you have told too much already, I guess. Thank you anyway.
These pre-release guessings are so exciting. And here we are even pre-announcement. :)

Aug 22, 2021 at 6:03 PM Post #18 of 279
honestly I think it must be part of their marketing strategy to wait so long with the announcement - on the other hand I personally would feel kind of cheated if I was going for a new Empy and then learn like a few weeks afterwards that there is an alternative, I myself had almost ordered the standard Empy yet

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021 at 6:46 PM Post #19 of 279
I had the opportunity to listen to them for about 15 minutes using a Bartok a while back and I was absolutely blown away. I have put my name down for a pair when they are officially released.

Aug 22, 2021 at 7:57 PM Post #20 of 279
I had the opportunity to listen to them for about 15 minutes using a Bartok a while back and I was absolutely blown away. I have put my name down for a pair when they are officially released.
Don't know if you're allowed to talk about this, but were these better sounding than the Empyreans?

Aug 22, 2021 at 10:57 PM Post #22 of 279
Are we sure these should be in summit fi considering how the Empyreans sound?

supa-hot-fire-black-guys.gif

Aug 23, 2021 at 3:01 AM Post #24 of 279
Are we sure these should be in summit fi considering how the Empyreans sound?
Well since the Empyrean is currently the best headphone ever invented it's only fair to assume that an Empyrean Elite plays in the same League

Aug 23, 2021 at 4:27 AM Post #25 of 279
I just bought an Empyrean a few days ago and it's still in the mail :upside_down:
Didn't know about this until like 2 days later.

Aug 23, 2021 at 4:43 AM Post #26 of 279
I just bought an Empyrean a few days ago and it's still in the mail :upside_down:
Didn't know about this until like 2 days later.
Well there is no official announcement yet.(even though it's probably imminent)
Hints and rumors date back to September 2020

Aug 23, 2021 at 4:57 AM Post #28 of 279
The Instagram comment predicts in about 4 days.
Certainly getting my order in as soon as possible.
My biggest question is, if it is an Empyrean but better or if owning both makes sense.

Aug 23, 2021 at 9:06 AM Post #30 of 279
If Elite is going to sound like Empyrean, I'd be really concerned. How else would you explain the most fervent fan sell his Empyrean after hearing the Final D8000?
I see no reason to be concerned.
They just need to keep that general tone of the Empyrean and add a little more Finesse to it, then they might even convince the current naysayers.

In my eyes I am the most fervent Empyrean Fan here on head-fi, and while I'd like to audition thr D8000 some time, I rather spend my money on the Empyrean Elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back