Empire Ears X Effect Audio Giveaway // 2017 EMPIRE SPRING SALE
Apr 4, 2017 at 6:23 AM Post #181 of 265
Apr 4, 2017 at 7:00 AM Post #182 of 265
Headfi handle: bk123

I would suggest its name should be : nirvana (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirvana)

My current setup is: Astell & Kern Jr. with Audio technica IM 70.
who will not love to get 
Zeus-XR? it will be like a holy grail to me....

Thanks for the generous give away though..

Apr 4, 2017 at 7:11 AM Post #183 of 265
I think an appropriate name would be Tartarus as I think, after heairng it, peoples' wallets will be damned to hell. Side note, maybe have 2 to 3 co-flagships to satisfy more tastes? (I would have asked to do tuning filters but i know u guys are all abt the no filters, no dampers life:wink:)

Apr 4, 2017 at 2:42 PM Post #184 of 265
"Psyche" would be an appropriate name too!

Apr 4, 2017 at 4:40 PM Post #185 of 265
I am going with CHRONOS.

(did a thread search and it hasnt shown up)

He is the personification of time, which even the gods cant escape.
Zeus may be powerful, but all are subjected to the dominion of Time.

Not to be confused with the titan of similar name. (which has been mentioned)

Pretty fit for a flagship in my honest opinion.

Apr 4, 2017 at 5:10 PM Post #186 of 265

2017 EMPIRE EARS X EFFECT AUDIO GIVEAWAY!!!
 ​

​
 ​

Head-Fi handle: mbk1musica
In-ear setup: JH Roxanne, Final Heaven VI & VII, Inear StageDiver SD2 & SD3, RHA and more
Source set-up: Questyle QP1R, Acoustic Research M2, Mezzo MS-AK120, Sony ZX2
Why I need the Zeus-XR in my collection?
- I am inspired from Great Music, and nothing is more inspiring than such Beauty delivered directly to my Ears through the best In-Ear delivery mechanism.

Suggested Name to the New Flagship: Alexander the Great

And for no bonus points :) here's my promotional text:

The new Alexander is our most ambitious project to date - it is a product for mortals that was born out of our God-like Zeus series, and like the real Alexander - whose success is attributed to his schooling under the great philosopher Aristotle - we also have built the Alexander after extensive studies from the greats, whose technological breakthroughs were implemented in this Flagship product.
It is, indeed, Great, and like Alexander we expect it to expand our Empire (Ears) to places we've never been before!

Apr 6, 2017 at 7:51 PM Post #189 of 265
I was first thinking of a name which sounds pretty like: (Erato) is one of the Greek Muses. The name would mean "desired" or "lovely"

But how about a Monster! like: Kraken -  The
Kraken is a legendary sea monster of giant size that is said to exist off the coasts of Norway and Greenland.

Apr 7, 2017 at 11:06 PM Post #190 of 265
I don't know whether it's been suggested or not, or used for other IEMs or headphones yet, but I'd like to suggest the name: Excalibur

Legendary sword of King Arthur.

Edit: I'd like to suggest Amaterasu, as Excalibur was already used! Whoops!

Apr 8, 2017 at 2:20 AM Post #191 of 265
Uranus. The God oh the Heavens, Father of the Titans.

wink_face.gif

Apr 8, 2017 at 2:57 AM Post #192 of 265
I don't know whether it's been suggested or not, or used for other IEMs or headphones yet, but I'd like to suggest the name: Excalibur

Legendary sword of King Arthur.
Ummm. Empire Ears makes an IEM called Arthur for their collaboration with Effect Audio. The cable made by Effect Audio in that collaboration is Excalibur.

Apr 8, 2017 at 2:59 AM Post #193 of 265
Apr 8, 2017 at 3:10 AM Post #194 of 265
Metis /ˈmiːtᵻs/ (Μῆτις, "wisdom," "skill," or "craft"), in ancient Greek religion, was of the Titan generation and, like several primordial figures, an Oceanid, in the sense that Metis was born of Oceanus and his sister Tethys, of an earlier age than Zeus and his siblings. Metis was the first great spouse of Zeus,[1] and also his cousin.[2] Zeus is himself titled Mêtieta, "the wise counsellor," in the Homeric poems.

Apr 8, 2017 at 8:53 AM Post #195 of 265
Ummm. Empire Ears makes an IEM called Arthur for their collaboration with Effect Audio. The cable made by Effect Audio in that collaboration is Excalibur.
Lol, I was going to say the same thing, but I knew someone else would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back