Empire Ears X Effect Audio Giveaway // 2017 EMPIRE SPRING SALE
Mar 31, 2017 at 11:40 PM Post #151 of 265
Are people completely forgetting that the name of the line up containing all of the current Empire Ears models, with the exception of the Savage series, is the Olympus series? (Plus the names are for IEMs in a new upcoming series, so it can be anything, doesn't have to be related to the current naming scheme)

Apr 1, 2017 at 2:12 AM Post #153 of 265
The Empire Echo:

"Echo, in Greek mythology, was a mountain nymph and consort of Zeus. She assisted Zeus in one of his amorous adventures by distracting Hera with her chatter. For this Hera made her unable to speak except to repeat another's last words. She fell in love with Narcissus, but when he rejected her, she pined away until only her voice remained."

Perfect for describing an IEM so transparent that it just fades away, leaving just the music it had heard behind in prefect reproduction.

Apr 1, 2017 at 3:03 AM Post #155 of 265
Empire Kairos

Both Greek words Kronos and Kairos may be used to represent time, but Kairos also has the meaning of an event of significance that has a qualitative sense to its meaning. Surely the new flagship release will be both opportune and significant, and enduring in quality, so Kairos seems like a good fit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kairos

Apr 1, 2017 at 6:12 AM Post #157 of 265
add ULTRA, because of quality.

Or SUPREMACY.
su·prem·a·cy
so͞oˈpreməsē/
noun
the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority, power, or status.
"the supremacy of the king"

Apr 1, 2017 at 10:28 AM Post #158 of 265
Aether : The god of light and the upper atmosphere. 
Could be a higher end model or mid-fi model which focuses on sound stage, detail, clarity and treble. 

I mean come on guys, just imagining it is already so good.

Presenting the new Empire ears Aether !!

Apr 1, 2017 at 10:29 AM Post #159 of 265
I nominate Cthulhu.

A god of unparalleled reference and an instant icon in modern culture.

You could create a simple icon to place on the IEM faceplate and everyone would instantly have reference for what is in your ear.

Having just received my custom Cerberus and having incorporated it as a part of my body I would very much see what kind of body modification would occur if I had access to a Zeus.

Apr 1, 2017 at 10:58 AM Post #160 of 265
Think a great name for next flagship will be either Sparta or Leviathan.

FACEBOOK POST:
--
I currently have a pair of Sennheiser HD598 Headphones & Just bought the Shure SE425, Buying the Fiio Q1 (Since no money left). Im a 17 years old drummer. I will probably never have enough spare money for these kind of earphones. I need the Zeus-XR for two reasons: 1. For playing drums at home and using them as monitores in gigs. 2. headphone quality is my addiction, ive been scattering the web to find "the best" earphones and these are no exception. Every earphones i had heard so far have just raised my excitement for sound. Every bar. every note, every instrument, every degree of direction is important. Hope i will get the chance to win these
--
I have posted this on facebook but I don't trust their system.

Apr 1, 2017 at 11:14 AM Post #161 of 265
Apr 1, 2017 at 9:13 PM Post #162 of 265
My idea for new flagship name is Agamenon, the commander of the Trojan War.

Apr 2, 2017 at 5:51 AM Post #164 of 265
Hi, I currently have Cowon Plenue D with Trinity Delta V-II and Trinity Master 4.Hopefully, I will get Trinity Hunter soon. Few weeks back, I had chance to listen to Empire Ears Spartan for few days, and I really liked them. So I really need some nice Empire Ears IEM :)
My suggestion for next Empire Ears top of the line IEM is HERCULES​, son of Zeus, suggesting that these new IEM are successors or Zeus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back