Empire Ears X Effect Audio Giveaway // 2017 EMPIRE SPRING SALE
Mar 30, 2017 at 10:22 PM Post #108 of 265
My gear: Fiio X5 3rd gen with A5 amp - Westone W3's with modded BTG-Audio cable (Getting pretty old on the IEM part)

I'm in it for the TOTL effect of IEM's... I'm willing to ruin myself for bad audio gear for the rest of my life just for the pleasure of owning one of these insane IEM's!

You should call your next line along the same lines of your current name. How about Haïtes or Loke? :D Or Empire Karendar if you want a whole new branding. :wink:

Mar 30, 2017 at 10:35 PM Post #109 of 265
Not really active on my facebook so I will just post here.

Currently using Jomo5 universal + L&P L3. Why do I need the Zeus? Is there any audiophile that does not desire the very pinnacle of the CIEM?

As for the naming of the prototype I would go with Shogun, the de facto ruler of in-ear monitors. 

Mar 30, 2017 at 10:50 PM Post #111 of 265
Thanks for the opportunity! As for names, how about:

Invictus: Latin for undefeated. Certainly would hold a lot of meaning for a flagship product.

Echelon: rank/tier but often used when talking about the upper ranks/limits

Mar 30, 2017 at 11:01 PM Post #112 of 265
Mar 30, 2017 at 11:23 PM Post #114 of 265
Empire Ears Olympus would be the name I would suggest for a new flagship IEM.

PS: liked, shared & commented. :beerchug:  
But that's the name of the entire line up though

Mar 30, 2017 at 11:31 PM Post #115 of 265
Definitely Epsilon. In mathematical terms, Epsilon usually represents a really small quantity. Your flagships will probably be released in really small numbers because of how special they are. The name also sounds really cool.

And is looks cool: ε or ϵ

Mar 30, 2017 at 11:40 PM Post #117 of 265
Well it's taken me some time, but I went with Egyptian names.
Ra - God of the Sun
Ihy - The God of Music
And another Greek one just in case, Artemis - the twin sister of Apollo.

Current setup: Empire Ears Spartan-VI ADEL with MAM and Carrots.

I want the Zeus-XR because of how truly amazingly detailed and versitile it is and who doesn't want the best IEM there is on the market.

Mar 30, 2017 at 11:52 PM Post #118 of 265
3) Comment on the above post with your current in-ear setup, Head-Fi handle, and why you need the Zeus-XR in your collection!

Currently using Massdrop Noble-X with a Oneplus One phone. My Head-Fi handle is swich401. I need the Zeus-XR as I work long periods of time each day doing surgeries (research on how the brain adapts after stroke), and would love to have an great IEM for musical enjoyment and to help pass the time.

4) Head-Fi members have the advantage of receiving a DOUBLE ENTRY by posting on this thread a new flagship name for us to potentially use in the future!

Empire Ears Morphogen - Literally able to change the structure of your brain.

Mar 31, 2017 at 12:48 AM Post #119 of 265
For past few months, I've been using Dunu DN-1000 with my iPhone SE. This is my first hybrid IEM and sound quality really good to be used and enjoy either at work or home. It is really nice to join multiple driver setup in an IEM. In addition, I also use Superlux HD681 EVO for my daily usage with my PC. Easy to drive, great sound quality and can be used in various purpose.

I simply wanted Empire Ears Zeus-XR because I never heard how 14 BA in one IEM, let alone on how to believe they can managed to put 14 of it into an IEM! And of course, I couldn't afford it! So, I enter this giveaway, hoping that Empire Ears can make an empire to both my ears.

For upcoming new flagship name, I would suggest, Empire Ears Poseidon - Another Greek God to fight your own Empire Ears Zeus

Mar 31, 2017 at 1:40 AM Post #120 of 265
Currently using jh roxane custom and kse + hugo....
looking forward for empire ear, because it will become the best ba iem in the world, and i must try it..

Upcoming flagship name: empire ear tigrex or empire ear nirvana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back