Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Sep 4, 2023 at 2:31 AM Post #38,463 of 40,577
The excitement around the Raven launch has been overwhelming in the best way possible. It's truly a testament to our incredible community. As we gear up for this next step, I want to apologize for the delay. Raven shipments will now kick off early next week, with all launch editions expected to reach our dealers in the next 2-3 weeks.

Also, if you've DM'd me recently, I apologize for not getting back sooner. I've been on site personally supervising the production of the CNC 316L SS faceplates and have had the honor of launching the RAVEN personally in several countries. I'm set to return back to the states by the end of the week and will promptly reach out then. If it's an emergency please reach out to @Leasahj support@empireears.com with me cc'd Jack@EmpireEars.com

Thank you for journeying with us, for your understanding, and for your enduring patience.

1V8A9825 (1) (1803 x 2703).jpg

Sep 4, 2023 at 4:01 AM Post #38,464 of 40,577
The excitement around the Raven launch has been overwhelming in the best way possible. It's truly a testament to our incredible community. As we gear up for this next step, I want to apologize for the delay. Raven shipments will now kick off early next week, with all launch editions expected to reach our dealers in the next 2-3 weeks.

Also, if you've DM'd me recently, I apologize for not getting back sooner. I've been on site personally supervising the production of the CNC 316L SS faceplates and have had the honor of launching the RAVEN personally in several countries. I'm set to return back to the states by the end of the week and will promptly reach out then. If it's an emergency please reach out to @Leasahj support@empireears.com with me cc'd Jack@EmpireEars.com

Thank you for journeying with us, for your understanding, and for your enduring patience.

1V8A9825 (1) (1803 x 2703).jpg
Appreciate the update on the Launch Edition timeline. Do you know when the Standard Edition will reach dealers?

Sep 4, 2023 at 2:04 PM Post #38,465 of 40,577
Looking at getting the Empire Ears Bravado MKII , is there anything i should know before hand. I read all the reviews about recessed mids which im ok with. I am total basshead and wanted some serious bass level IEMs. Anyone who has them and has any qualms with them please let me know

Sep 4, 2023 at 2:08 PM Post #38,466 of 40,577
Looking at getting the Empire Ears Bravado MKII , is there anything i should know before hand. I read all the reviews about recessed mids which im ok with. I am total basshead and wanted some serious bass level IEMs. Anyone who has them and has any qualms with them please let me know
I find them tough to beat at the price point. Good slam and surprising treble for a bass centered IEM. Mids aren’t garbled they are just a bit warm and slightly fattened from bass.

Sep 6, 2023 at 6:55 AM Post #38,471 of 40,577
Driver flex is normal and doesn't affect the driver. I've experienced driver flex with all W9/W9+ equipped IEMs as well as many DD IEMs. Jack has stated many times it's normal and EE offers a lifetime warranty should they ever fail due to driver flex.
A driver in my Bravado MK2s appears to have failed (not sure why). Contacted EE and there will be a charge to fix since they were purchased in 2021. There was no mention of lifetime driver flex coverage. Not sure how one would even prove that the failure was due to this (if it was?). Anyway, I never realized that the warranty was only one year. Is this typical for higher end audio manufacturers?

Sep 6, 2023 at 7:05 PM Post #38,475 of 40,577
A driver in my Bravado MK2s appears to have failed (not sure why). Contacted EE and there will be a charge to fix since they were purchased in 2021. There was no mention of lifetime driver flex coverage. Not sure how one would even prove that the failure was due to this (if it was?). Anyway, I never realized that the warranty was only one year. Is this typical for higher end audio manufacturers?
Being that the Bravado Mk2 has 4 drivers, it should be fairly easy to tell which driver has failed from listening and comparing with the other earphone. I'm sure EE will be able to let you know exactly what the issue is once they're able to test and diagnose. As stated, a 1 year warranty is standard, although depending on the manufacturer & the actual issue. some companies will repair/replace past the warranty period without any charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back