Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Sep 10, 2021 at 12:12 AM Post #32,056 of 40,579
Sep 10, 2021 at 12:29 AM Post #32,058 of 40,579
Ordered

excited.jpeg

Sep 10, 2021 at 1:13 AM Post #32,060 of 40,579
Legend EVO Pre-Order

Evo3.jpg

Legend EVO will be officially available to pre-order tomorrow, September 10th, and the estimated ship date is October 8th. The entire first batch has been pre-sold to dealers so whatever becomes available after midnight will be all that's left until I open allocations for the second batch in mid October (ship date of 11-8). The following dealers will have Legend EVO Launch Editions from the first batch:

USA

Musicteck @MusicTeck
Headphones.com @TaronL
Moon Audio @MoonAudio
Bloom Audio @Andrew DiMarcangelo
Audio46 @Audio46
THX Stereo
888Audio

Canada
Headfone Shop
Headphones.CA

Switzerland
Audio Essence

UK
SCV

Germany
Headphone Company

Australia
Minidisc

Netherlands
HiFi Solutions

Japan
E-Earphones (3 locations)

Hong Kong
ECT (9 locations)

Korea
Scheherazade

Singapore
Zeppelin & Co.
Jaben
Music Sanctuary

Indonesia
Jaben Surabaya

Philippines
Egghead Audio

Yeah! Can't take my eyes off this one...it's so puuuuurty 😍

Sep 10, 2021 at 2:24 AM Post #32,061 of 40,579
I am having an issue mainly with the left earphone on my Legend X whereby the tips either pretty much slide off, or come off in my ear when I take them out. Its incredibly frustrating. Is there anything I can do to help the tips stay on? I wish there was some kind of lip preventing this. I tried a bunch of various tips I own and each was what I would describe as pretty 'loose' fitting.

/edit - I am going to buy some cleaning alcohol and see if that can help my tips stay on.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2021 at 2:49 AM Post #32,063 of 40,579
+1 ordered

Sep 10, 2021 at 2:51 AM Post #32,064 of 40,579
I need help. Not going into the long story of why I prefer customs but I made an exception for the Traillii, because for whatever reason -- size, weight, shape, etc, it was bearable wearing for an hour, maybe more, which is rare for me. So. Now. EVO. I'm getting an acute case of FOMO. I have heard enough about what it sound like, but can I get some advice on how wearable, comfortable, it is? Thanks ahead.

Sep 10, 2021 at 4:25 AM Post #32,066 of 40,579
I am having an issue mainly with the left earphone on my Legend X whereby the tips either pretty much slide off, or come off in my ear when I take them out. Its incredibly frustrating. Is there anything I can do to help the tips stay on? I wish there was some kind of lip preventing this. I tried a bunch of various tips I own and each was what I would describe as pretty 'loose' fitting.

/edit - I am going to buy some cleaning alcohol and see if that can help my tips stay on.
1631261915559.png

Put this between tip and the earphone though. Not between ear and tip. Just in case you decide tip rolling later. 👍

On a serious side. I had that with some tips. But i noticed that older tips are more prone to sliding off.
Recently i have tried Epro EP01 tips, they have a very short inner bore so might stay on better.

Sep 10, 2021 at 4:30 AM Post #32,067 of 40,579
I need help. Not going into the long story of why I prefer customs but I made an exception for the Traillii, because for whatever reason -- size, weight, shape, etc, it was bearable wearing for an hour, maybe more, which is rare for me. So. Now. EVO. I'm getting an acute case of FOMO. I have heard enough about what it sound like, but can I get some advice on how wearable, comfortable, it is? Thanks ahead.
FOMO… that’s my feeling!

Sep 10, 2021 at 5:21 AM Post #32,069 of 40,579
If it fits anything like LX, it'll be just as comfortable as the Bird. In fact LX and Traillii are more similar than different, physically.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2021 at 6:07 AM Post #32,070 of 40,579
+1 Ordered :smile_phones: - Am I dreaming here hoping they might ship early or what is EE's form like for shipping dates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back