Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Feb 3, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #1,201 of 40,639

Zeus in town.. 

Separation, resolution and imaging seems to be quite strong.. Will make it burned for critical listening.. 

Wow, they look great! That MOP shell is rather stunning.

Anyway, enjoy your time with the Zeus!

Feb 4, 2016 at 9:29 AM Post #1,203 of 40,639
Yours will be coming really soon! Just in time for Lunar New Year
wink.gif

How about mine?
tongue.gif

Feb 4, 2016 at 7:20 PM Post #1,206 of 40,639
Feb 5, 2016 at 2:48 AM Post #1,208 of 40,639
Feb 6, 2016 at 1:14 AM Post #1,210 of 40,639
Wrapping up my time with the EE lineup this weekend before the Empire Tour kicks off. Jack's done an amazing job with these. It's great to have them all together for a listen, and I'm glad he's giving others an opportunity to grab a listen, too. Now, the hard part. Which EE IEM do I save up for? I'd love it to be Zeus, but with a kitchen remodel looming, I think my wife would kill me, lol. Spartan, Hermes, and Athena jump to mind. Hmm, choices...

Hope you're feeling better, Jack!

Feb 6, 2016 at 8:55 AM Post #1,211 of 40,639
Wrapping up my time with the EE lineup this weekend before the Empire Tour kicks off. Jack's done an amazing job with these. It's great to have them all together for a listen, and I'm glad he's giving others an opportunity to grab a listen, too. Now, the hard part. Which EE IEM do I save up for? I'd love it to be Zeus, but with a kitchen remodel looming, I think my wife would kill me, lol. Spartan, Hermes, and Athena jump to mind. Hmm, choices...

Hope you're feeling better, Jack!

I just ordered Zeus - told the wife the cost and she wants a new trinket now also.

Hmmm... we'll I suppose that's fair. win/win - hehe
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back