Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Mar 6, 2018 at 3:25 PM Post #11,507 of 40,591
Yes both are not just available as CIEMs but both can have fully customizable faceplates and shells. Mine are done this coming Friday. Can’t wait

Mar 6, 2018 at 3:26 PM Post #11,508 of 40,591
Yes both are not just available as CIEMs but both can have fully customizable faceplates and shells. Mine are done this coming Friday. Can’t wait

Sorry Ethan. Didn’t see your post lol

Mar 6, 2018 at 4:59 PM Post #11,510 of 40,591
LOL...we are all waiting patiently, lol. I can't wait. I may even have a surprise set of photo's to share with all if things work out for something coming up this weekend. Can't share more than that, but I'm hoping custom means just that. lol.

Mar 6, 2018 at 6:10 PM Post #11,512 of 40,591
I may even have a surprise set of photo's to share with all if things work out for something coming up this weekend.
*wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Mar 6, 2018 at 6:12 PM Post #11,513 of 40,591
*wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Ethan, please take pics of them if you can. Would love a pic of them being built, but I realize that won't happen, lol...Ethan, I'm hoping Monday :wink:

Mar 6, 2018 at 6:28 PM Post #11,515 of 40,591
And I'll just hopelessly wait in anxiety for the day Empire reach Malaysia at least on KLIAV this year or so...

Knowing I cannot join this year's Singapore CanJam.... :frowning2:

Mar 6, 2018 at 7:08 PM Post #11,516 of 40,591
Are LegendX and Phantom going to be made in CIEM format?
Yessir, I received my custom Phantom last Friday and posted impressions a page or two back :L3000:

Mar 6, 2018 at 7:13 PM Post #11,517 of 40,591
Yessir, I received my custom Phantom last Friday and posted impressions a page or two back :L3000:

Thanks for your thoughts and getting many of us very anxious, lol.

Mar 6, 2018 at 7:18 PM Post #11,518 of 40,591
Thanks for your thoughts and getting many of us very anxious, lol.
I was ready to wait for 3 weeks. At least I told myself that. Then someone posted pics of his Phantom and I wondered why I lied to myself about being able to wait and immediately asked Ethan if I could pay the rush fee lol. Certainly don't regret paying to get it sooner, I applaud those of who who are more patient than I in being strong enough to hold out :ksc75smile:

Mar 6, 2018 at 8:10 PM Post #11,519 of 40,591
I was ready to wait for 3 weeks. At least I told myself that. Then someone posted pics of his Phantom and I wondered why I lied to myself about being able to wait and immediately asked Ethan if I could pay the rush fee lol. Certainly don't regret paying to get it sooner, I applaud those of who who are more patient than I in being strong enough to hold out :ksc75smile:

Like a great red wine, the wait will be worth it as I savor the flavor of my custom Phantoms. I will hold them up to the fire as I look at the beauty of the BA’s and wiring through the Royal blue translucent shells. I’ll briefly glance at the bluish PC board face with the set of mini wings as I gently guide them into my ears. I’ll feel the substantial and great sounding Effect Audio cables as I plug them into my Ayre QX5 DAC/AMP. I’ll start with my 24/192 audiophile recordings and then the 384 DSD stuff.

Sorry, starting to dream. Hello reality

Mar 6, 2018 at 11:46 PM Post #11,520 of 40,591
Like a great red wine, the wait will be worth it as I savor the flavor of my custom Phantoms. I will hold them up to the fire as I look at the beauty of the BA’s and wiring through the Royal blue translucent shells. I’ll briefly glance at the bluish PC board face with the set of mini wings as I gently guide them into my ears. I’ll feel the substantial and great sounding Effect Audio cables as I plug them into my Ayre QX5 DAC/AMP. I’ll start with my 24/192 audiophile recordings and then the 384 DSD stuff.

Sorry, starting to dream. Hello reality
Man you give me an eargasm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back