Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Jan 9, 2024 at 10:33 AM Post #39,887 of 40,604
Hi. Brought my raven last week n was happy with it's sound signature. But my unit has a bit of problem with the 2 pin socket.....it's rather very loose....

My cable (PW audio 1960) basically could easily detach from the unit after I insert it into my ear canal. Wonder if anyone has similar issue ?

Many thanks

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2024 at 1:48 PM Post #39,888 of 40,604
Hi. Brought my raven last week n was happy with it's sound signature. But my unit has a bit of problem with the 2 pin socket.....it's rather very loose....

My cable (PW audio 1960) basically could easily detach from the unit after I insert it into my ear canal. Wonder if anyone has similar issue ?

Many thanks
Both sides?

Jan 9, 2024 at 7:16 PM Post #39,890 of 40,604
Perhaps an obvious one; why aren't the Raven and Odyssey not on EE's website?
Odyssey was a limited run collab with A&K i think it was previous on their website, not very sure. As for raven..... maybe to avoid more orders while they are dealing with the current mess?

Jan 9, 2024 at 7:52 PM Post #39,893 of 40,604
Perhaps an obvious one; why aren't the Raven and Odyssey not on EE's website?
I don’t think they have their act together in terms of online, including social media. The website looks like it hasn’t been updated in ages and neither does their Instagram page. They really should hire somebody. It looks bad and it’s not how a company that sells products this high-end should handle their online presence in 2024.

Jan 9, 2024 at 8:02 PM Post #39,894 of 40,604
Oh. I didn’t know there was a current mess? Delivery times?
eh i guess now its left with delivery times but if you read the last 100 pages or so you will get a good idea the entire debacle 🙃

Jan 9, 2024 at 8:06 PM Post #39,895 of 40,604
I don’t think they have their act together in terms of online, including social media. The website looks like it hasn’t been updated in ages and neither does their Instagram page. They really should hire somebody. It looks bad and it’s not how a company that sells products this high-end should handle their online presence in 2024.
Yeah, I'm somewhat surprised by the lack of activity on their Instagram account. You could argue they are busy making IEMs, but I think in this current landscape a social media presence is very important, as much as I loathe social media. Ever since Devon left a ways back they haven't really brought anyone in to handle this.

Jan 9, 2024 at 8:25 PM Post #39,896 of 40,604
I messaged their Instagram account in November 2022 about the website and lack of available items for sale. Also in the hopes of buying some EE swag because, why not? I received a reply a few days later that they were currently designing a new website and new merch (hoodies, hats, etc) was to be launched with that as well. Evidently, different priorities took place in 2023.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back