Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Oct 4, 2023 at 10:55 AM Post #39,137 of 40,656
I am confused. In comparison to Odin and Evo at launch, it is rather quiet about the Raven. Too many top IEMs on the market? I find the Raven’s sound addictive and spectacular.
Not widely available yet because of the delayed rollout?

But I think I saw some pretty positive comments about Raven in the socal impressions.

Oct 4, 2023 at 12:58 PM Post #39,139 of 40,656
Not widely available yet because of the delayed rollout?

But I think I saw some pretty positive comments about Raven in the socal impressions.
@Hoegaardener70 I agree with @MatW
I ordered the standard version (black faceplate) and am just patiently waiting for it to ship.
As others have said, the QA issues have delayed rollout if I'm not mistaken.

Oct 4, 2023 at 1:41 PM Post #39,142 of 40,656
Ok, success here🙃
IMG_3647.jpeg

Oct 4, 2023 at 1:58 PM Post #39,145 of 40,656
Reworked? I was under the impression that EE were just checking cable rolling at the factory…
They are slightly widening the 2 pin connectors so that they’re not so tight which created the pulling pressure to break them

Oct 4, 2023 at 3:48 PM Post #39,150 of 40,656
All current Ravens will be reshelled. I got the info from the German distributor who spoke with Jack.
So please stop crying here.
I cannot read the same and the same again.
It will be solved now forever!
Thanks for the great support from Jack!
Bah. -cries anyway-
Are you sure ? My dealer said the German distributor was surprised to even hear about the issues.
If they are really going to re-shell the Raven then I will order them again.
I’ve seen folks still receiving current stock from dealers, so it surprises me as well to learn they’re all supposed to be reshelled. I know Jack said he was asking dealers to send their inventory back for loosening, but even that seems to not be happening (yet?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back