Emmeline "The Shadow"
Sep 16, 2009 at 3:18 AM Post #317 of 999
I spoke to Ray earlier today -- about a P-51 -- but I asked about the Shadow ETA and he said that he is shooting for roughly 30 days from now. Unfortunately, it looks like some folks are going to have to recalibrate their over/under for the due date and "tolerate" their current gear for a few weeks longer than planned. I am sure, however, that it will be worth the wait.

Sep 16, 2009 at 6:44 AM Post #320 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmascatello /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unfortunately, it looks like some folks are going to have to recalibrate their over/under for the due date and "tolerate" their current gear for a few weeks longer than planned. I am sure, however, that it will be worth the wait.

With one of Ray's P-51/Mustangs on hand,
"tolerating" my current gear, for another few weeks?
- that won't be a problem - no problem at all.

PS: thanks for passing along the schedule update

Sep 16, 2009 at 5:52 PM Post #321 of 999
Ray, I have been on the fence since I first asked you about an amp in 2006... but finally ready to pull the trigger. I believe I will need a Shadow to go with my new job (as a professional metaphor mixologist).

monty

Sep 17, 2009 at 1:13 AM Post #322 of 999
Hi, everyone. Hi Ray. I'm new here.
I've been reading this forum for past few days and i decided to buy a portable amp too.
I checked out many other amps too but i like this new sleek designed shadow the most.
So i would like to reserve one if theres any left from the first 200 batch.

Thanks.

Sep 17, 2009 at 4:04 AM Post #323 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmascatello /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I spoke to Ray earlier today -- about a P-51 -- but I asked about the Shadow ETA and he said that he is shooting for roughly 30 days from now. Unfortunately, it looks like some folks are going to have to recalibrate their over/under for the due date and "tolerate" their current gear for a few weeks longer than planned. I am sure, however, that it will be worth the wait.

Heh, this should be life's greatest difficulty. I have zero doubt it will be worth the wait, and until fulfillment, I'l just have to suffer with the sweet little Mustang.

Sep 17, 2009 at 4:34 AM Post #324 of 999
Reserve one for me
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 18, 2009 at 7:25 PM Post #329 of 999
Got my UM3X's running out of my Hornet connected to by IPOD by line out. Wonder how much more I would get with the Shadow out of my Iphone 3gs?

So far I'm counting 146 on this thread for a pre-order

Sep 18, 2009 at 9:10 PM Post #330 of 999
Hi Ray,

I think I am still within the 200 so please reserve a Shadow for me. If possible I would like SN 717 or 1128 or 017. Otherwise whatever.

Thanks,

Kukulcan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back