Emmeline "The Shadow"
Sep 8, 2009 at 12:49 AM Post #287 of 999
Please reserve one for me. Thanks!!!!

Sep 8, 2009 at 4:34 PM Post #288 of 999
Ray,

Please reserve one for me. S/N: 100 if it is not taken. I would prefer to have different colours if they are available.

Thank you.

Sep 8, 2009 at 8:23 PM Post #290 of 999
I find the JH13 Pro's and the Shadow could be sold together they match up so well in quality of sound and size.

Sep 9, 2009 at 3:00 AM Post #291 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I find the JH13 Pro's and the Shadow could be sold together they match up so well in quality of sound and size.

What source do you recommend that would be similar in size if you are staying light?

Sep 9, 2009 at 5:28 PM Post #293 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi grumpyoldman,
1:The Shadow doesn't have optical line-in, analogue line-in only.
2:The line-out jack of my laptop (MacBook Pro) gives more clear sound to my IEM or my headphones than I guessed (though maybe SE530 is easy to get hiss compared to triple.fi 10Pro or Westone UM3X).
But, if you use iPod outside mainly, Ray's portables would be enjoyable for you.
3:I have never heard an adapter to get a jack-line out from USB or optical so far.

Hello Kura,

thanks for the reashuring noises, I guess the hiss will be gone with the amp, cant wait for it to come!

Sep 10, 2009 at 7:28 AM Post #294 of 999
It's so slim, people are going to have to rework their LODs or whatnot to stack a nano or something on top of this...hmmm! Need a super low profile LOD for this sort of thing. I think the small iPod dock plugs Qables has would do the trick.

Sep 10, 2009 at 8:16 AM Post #295 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by scootermafia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Need a super low profile LOD for this sort of thing. I think the small iPod dock plugs Qables has would do the trick.

I think you are right there, I just ordered one...has been posted should be with me sooon, before the amp, anyway.....I hope I can strap it all nicely on the "lid" of my belkin case for the iopod classic, got a cable extension to make it all fit. Any idea for how to strap (and protect) the amp?
Cheers

Sep 10, 2009 at 5:49 PM Post #297 of 999
Hi Ray,

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered
redface.gif
But just wanted to know what the overall dimensions of the Shadow were, size wise
smile.gif

The little amp does look fantastic in true RSA style
atsmile.gif

Sep 10, 2009 at 10:42 PM Post #299 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by grumpyoldman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello Peta,
I compared all the picks and I reckon it is about 60x45x12mm....but Ray would of course know and not guess.....

Thanks mate, appreciate that estimate, gives me a working idea and I think you're probably right
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back