Emmeline "The Shadow"
Dec 13, 2009 at 3:27 PM Post #948 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by fengtard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi ray, is it possible to order a custom (shorter) length for the LOD? if so, would we have to pay any additional fees?

thanks!

No additional cost for shorter cable. Please you have to indicate how do you want the two ends of the cable & the length of the wire between them.
Cheers.
Ray Samuels

Dec 14, 2009 at 1:29 PM Post #951 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpalsm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
From Ray, I believe so. If you mean all LODs in general, certainly not. I've seen them range in price from $15 to $350 or more.

most definitely. i may be getting one, hence i'll like to know the pricing for ray's lods.

Dec 14, 2009 at 4:18 PM Post #952 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by xuan87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
most definitely. i may be getting one, hence i'll like to know the pricing for ray's lods.

Any of the LODs posted in this thread & on my web site are still at intro price of $100.00 each plus shipping.
Cheers.
Ray Samuels

Dec 30, 2009 at 3:20 AM Post #955 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone found a great way to combine the Shadow with an iPod? I just use a Velcro strap but would like to really find a good case for the Shadow.

Which iPod? I velcro mine together.

Dec 30, 2009 at 4:11 AM Post #956 of 999
I used a modified Velcro strap to attach it to my iPhone and it works well. I got to tell you all that the combination of iPhone 3gs>cablepro reverie> shadow > ethymotic er-4s is symply amazing sounding and very ergonomic to take everywhere.

Dec 30, 2009 at 4:25 PM Post #957 of 999
I'm looking forward!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We have the new batch of Clear/White chassis in stock for the Shadow.
They truly look great. I will aseemble one soon & post the picture.
Ray Samuels

Dec 31, 2009 at 12:39 AM Post #958 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody469 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Which iPod? I velcro mine together.

Right now I am using it with an older 30 gig iPod classic. I velcro the Shadow and then velcro the Shadow and the iPod.

Jan 3, 2010 at 8:28 AM Post #960 of 999
The clear white is so different and classy looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back