Emmeline "The Hornet" portable headphone amp.
Oct 30, 2005 at 3:13 PM Post #602 of 802
Hi, Ray

when will you reply shipping rate to who's out of U.S.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm waiting to send shipping cost everytime
etysmile.gif

thanks

Oct 30, 2005 at 3:23 PM Post #603 of 802
Well my friend by the looks of this thread you too will be busy. I need to take some time and listen to this Hornet. I remember, vaguely, how it sounded as a breadboard but I am anxious to hear the finished product. Maybe the Raptor as well.

The end of long hours is in sight for me though but I think I will be traveling more. The only good thing about all the time I have been working is that they have been giving us breakfast and dinner every day and breakfast and lunch on the weekends. Today we are having special food in celebration of a holiday in India. At least that is what I heard and I may have got it wrong. The new system goes live on Wednesday and we have been migrating old data to the new system since last Wednesday, people have been there in shifts 24x7.

I will give you a call later today when I am done working.

Best of luck on this new amp and say hello to Charles and Grace for me.

Oct 30, 2005 at 6:09 PM Post #604 of 802
Hi Ray,

Hope all is well with you!

Just sent this payment via paypal:
2 hornets = 295 x 2 = 590
accupower batteries = 6.80 x 4 = 27.20
10 shipping x 2 = 20
total = 637.20

plus 3% paypal = 19.116
total = $656.32

(I also included this info in the note with paypal payment)

Thanks again,
Brian

Oct 30, 2005 at 7:34 PM Post #606 of 802
Hi Ray, I sent payment today of $329 for
Hornet @ intro price $295
Accupower x2 $14
Shipping $10
Paypal fees $10

My post is #66 and I guess I have no choice but to take the black with gold lettering
icon10.gif
Though a BROWN HORNET would have been nice, right moderator
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 31, 2005 at 12:00 AM Post #607 of 802
finally deposited my paycheck. one step closer to sweet sweet audio heaven.

intro price (Post #49) $295.00
2 accupower batteries $13.60
shipping $10.00
subtotal $318.60
paypal $9.56
total $328.16

reservation list #27
thread post #49
serial number 37 if possible

-james

Oct 31, 2005 at 2:45 AM Post #608 of 802
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels
Hi Friends....
Sorry about the serial #s as we are shipping them as they are made.
Ray Samuels

Looks like all that serial number anality is down the tubes
tongue.gif

Oct 31, 2005 at 1:41 PM Post #609 of 802
Hello Ray,

Will we get an email confirmation if our Hornet is shipped today?

If not, it is impossible to know when my Hornet is shipped, because I have already paid through PayPal on 10/29.

Thanks,
Ken

Quote:

Hi Friends....
Things look good here, we will make the first shipment this Monday. All those who made the payment on their pre-orders & those who made the payment at the regular price will be recieving their Hornets. Sorry about the serial #s as we are shipping them as they are made. I am happy that finally the long wait is over.
I would like to give time to many who were waiting for the new back panel to be fixed before sending their payments. The new back panel is done & no old panels have been shipped or will be shipped. I will allow 2 weeks for those who were on the waiting list, at the intro price, to make their payment. I will honor that with no problem, but after that period, 14 days from tonight, I will not honor the intro price any more after the mentioned period. Please don't look at these words as being harsh or demanding but I have to make sure that I can fulfill your order on time & ship it on time & life goes on. If you have any better suggestion, I will welcome them.
Ray Samuels

Oct 31, 2005 at 2:28 PM Post #610 of 802
Quote:

Hi Friends....
Things look good here, we will make the first shipment this Monday. All those who made the payment on their pre-orders & those who made the payment at the regular price will be recieving their Hornets. Sorry about the serial #s as we are shipping them as they are made. I am happy that finally the long wait is over.
I would like to give time to many who were waiting for the new back panel to be fixed before sending their payments. The new back panel is done & no old panels have been shipped or will be shipped. I will allow 2 weeks for those who were on the waiting list, at the intro price, to make their payment. I will honor that with no problem, but after that period, 14 days from tonight, I will not honor the intro price any more after the mentioned period. Please don't look at these words as being harsh or demanding but I have to make sure that I can fulfill your order on time & ship it on time & life goes on. If you have any better suggestion, I will welcome them.
Ray Samuels

I sent the payment Ray

thanks

Oct 31, 2005 at 6:54 PM Post #611 of 802
Quote:

Originally Posted by mackenzo
Hello Ray,

Will we get an email confirmation if our Hornet is shipped today?

If not, it is impossible to know when my Hornet is shipped, because I have already paid through PayPal on 10/29.

Thanks,
Ken

Hi Ken....
All those who paid for the Hornet headphone amp via pay-pal or checks, until 11:00pm Chicago time, last night the 30th of October, I would like to say that your amps are on their way heading your direction. They are all insured, signature of confirmation is required as no amps will be left infront of the door,
you should get them 2-3 days from today. I felt very bad about the person who was doing all these Hornets, as he started at 10:00 AM & finished by 1:00 PM, to make him & 3 other co-workers happy, I bought them 2 large deep dish Edwardos pizzas. I left them with the big smile on their faces. Just to let you know, my wife, Grace, sat for two days, Saturday & Sunday, to write each address 4 times for every Hornet shipped. Her arm is hurting her now from that much writing. Yes there are tracking #s on all these Hornets, but there is no way I can sit & send each of these to every one, please forgive me for not having enough time to do that.
Ray Samuels

Oct 31, 2005 at 6:57 PM Post #612 of 802
Honestly, tracking or no trackng it will seem that we should have these by Friday at latest, assuming of course you're talking about contiguous US. I think, until then it's a bit useless, as it's out of our hands, to worry about the status of our orders.

Oct 31, 2005 at 8:33 PM Post #615 of 802
Umm, I haven't been contacted for the cost of the shipment yet. Are oversea orders going to take longer to ship?

(I don't mind waiting, but I just need to estimate whether when to have someone waiting for mails at my flat)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back