Elysian Annihilator 2023
Sep 1, 2023 at 11:43 AM Post #61 of 837
Andrew from MusicTeck is a gem of a human. I asked him when the orders would be ready back in February this year and he said he would let me know. Sure enough i got an email from him the second they went live in March and was able to snag one of the 5 available. Not sure what their supply of them has been since though.

Sep 2, 2023 at 10:10 AM Post #62 of 837
Are you really shure that its weeks? Not months? :sunglasses: Maybe situation with distrubotors are different. I dont know.
They assured me that the Anni will be available when I'll come back to London in late November.

Sep 3, 2023 at 3:27 AM Post #63 of 837
Anyone know the nozzle diameter for the Annihilator 23?
Don't know, but when I tried them at Canjam my AZLA SednaEarfit Xelastec fit them perfectly, so you can use them as a reference for the diameter.

Sep 3, 2023 at 4:20 AM Post #64 of 837
Anyone know the nozzle diameter for the Annihilator 23?

I've got that information during the email thread with QM Lee "The actual design diameter supposed to be 6.6mm in diameter,".

Sep 6, 2023 at 4:54 AM Post #65 of 837
I ordered them from Elise audio, the official distributor here in EU (yes, even if they're located in UK).
They said it needs 6-8 weeks to have them, I hope they aren't wrong 😅
What date did you order them? I can see that Elise Audio say on their website to enquire with them first before putting in an order. I’m assuming then that there could be set production runs limiting the amount Lee will take orders for at a time. I’m probably going to contact Elise Audio to find out if I can put an order in.

Sep 6, 2023 at 5:01 AM Post #66 of 837
What date did you order them? I can see that Elise Audio say on their website to enquire with them first before putting in an order. I’m assuming then that there could be set production runs limiting the amount Lee will take orders for at a time. I’m probably going to contact Elise Audio to find out if I can put an order in.
The day after London CanJam, on Aug 22, after one night of thoughts 😂

Sep 6, 2023 at 5:04 AM Post #67 of 837
The day after London CanJam, on Aug 22, after one night of thoughts 😂
Haha, excellent. I did think about doing that, but had to show ultimate constraint while I weigh up my present inventory and costs.

Sep 6, 2023 at 2:32 PM Post #68 of 837
The Symbio W's arrived. They're great for the Anni.

I can tell there's a bit of treble roll-off, but it's a good thing for longer listening.

Isolation was great for me. Most importantly, they don't feel like foam tips which I generally dislike.

P.S. My mousepad just happened to be orange. :laughing:

S__20365315.jpg

S__20365316.jpg

S__20365317.jpg

Sep 6, 2023 at 3:17 PM Post #70 of 837
Sep 6, 2023 at 3:48 PM Post #71 of 837
Like $3000 :grimacing:

But seriously, I wrote a review on it:
https://smirkreviews.com/2023/07/13/elysian-annihilator-2023-review-treble-titan/

Hope this helps.
I missed it, it's a very good review! Thanks for sharing 👍🏻

At Canjam I tried the Storm (and the Rn6, the Xe6, the U12t, Triò, Fourte, Ragnar, VE Phoenix and VEX, the Prestige LTD, the Svanar and many others) but the Annihilator were the only IEM that had a WOW factor for the mix of ingredients that make them outstanding from the others.
I doubted about it, so I came back to the Elysian stand to try them again and I felt the same sensations.
The day after I placed a preorder 😂

You should try also the Thieaudio Prestige LTD, they are better than Monarch on the treble side and very interesting for their price.

Sep 6, 2023 at 4:08 PM Post #73 of 837
Like $3000 :grimacing:

But seriously, I wrote a review on it:
https://smirkreviews.com/2023/07/13/elysian-annihilator-2023-review-treble-titan/

Hope this helps.
Great review, thank you for that.

I was very interested in Anni, but after reading this …

"DETAIL AND IMAGING
The Annihilator’s soundstage is quite wide but has average height and depth. Imaging is pretty accurate but it’s not a standout quality at $3000.
The Annihilator is easily out-imaged by the U12t and the new Symphonium Crimson which are significantly less expensive at $2000 and $1500, respectively."

... unfortunately I changed my mind and deleted from my wishlist. What a pity!

Sep 6, 2023 at 4:13 PM Post #74 of 837
Great review, thank you for that.

I was very interested in Anni, but after reading this …

"DETAIL AND IMAGING
The Annihilator’s soundstage is quite wide but has average height and depth. Imaging is pretty accurate but it’s not a standout quality at $3000.
The Annihilator is easily out-imaged by the U12t and the new Symphonium Crimson which are significantly less expensive at $2000 and $1500, respectively."

... unfortunately I changed my mind and deleted from my wishlist. What a pity!
As I wrote before, I tried the Annihilator and a lot of other IEMs: trust me, Annihilator have a magic that cannot be described with words.

You should try with your ears.

My 2 cents 😉

Sep 6, 2023 at 4:16 PM Post #75 of 837
As I wrote before, I tried the Annihilator and a lot of other IEMs: trust me, Annihilator have a magic that cannot be described with words.

You should try with your ears.

My 2 cents 😉
I believe you, I have already read this from others, but the soundstage/imaging/layering area has top priority for me. If it is lacking, I already have a dealbreaker. Therefore, I would not buy Anni blind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back