Sep 9, 2023 at 6:29 AM Post #94 of 874
Sep 9, 2023 at 11:28 AM Post #96 of 874
My dream iem came in from musicteck.
20230907_191249.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2023 at 3:36 PM Post #99 of 874
Congrats!! :100:

How are you liking it?
It sounds amazing. It truly is the treble king. I mostly listen to 70s and 80s music and 2 songs I've listen to got me lost for words; ACDC -TNT and The Cars - Drive. Those electrostatic drivers are something else. It plays rock music so well and thats great because my Diva 2023 was too shouty. But on the other end I love my Diva for the vocal centric songs. All in all the Elysian sound signature is magical.

Sep 9, 2023 at 4:06 PM Post #100 of 874
It sounds amazing. It truly is the treble king. I mostly listen to 70s and 80s music and 2 songs I've listen to got me lost for words; ACDC -TNT and The Cars - Drive. Those electrostatic drivers are something else. It plays rock music so well and thats great because my Diva 2023 was too shouty. But on the other end I love my Diva for the vocal centric songs. All in all the Elysian sound signature is magical.
Congrats on getting the Anni. How long did it take between when you put in the order and finally receiving it?

Sep 9, 2023 at 4:10 PM Post #101 of 874
Congrats on getting the Anni. How long did it take between when you put in the order and finally receiving it?

Not too long but I was a special case. Ordered on Aug 9 and received on Sep 7. Andrew from Musicteck hooked me up by adding me into an upcoming pre-order list.

Sep 9, 2023 at 6:01 PM Post #105 of 874
I’ve recently been going through the Talking Heads discog and their use of bells, cymbals, synth amongst other sounds in the treble range is mind shattering! 70’s/80’s are my favorite decades as well 🤙. Glad you’re enjoying your Anni!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back