Elysian Annihilator 2023
Sep 9, 2023 at 6:06 PM Post #106 of 875
I preordered an Annihilator. Hoping it'll be delivered within a few weeks, as indicated by MT... 😅🤞

Blaming you for this one @Deferenz, haha... And everyone else who said it's the best treble ever etc etc.... 😁

Sep 9, 2023 at 6:25 PM Post #108 of 875
I preordered an Annihilator. Hoping it'll be delivered within a few weeks, as indicated by MT... 😅🤞

Blaming you for this one @Deferenz, haha... And everyone else who said it's the best treble ever etc etc.... 😁
So glad to be of help! I hope you enjoy it 😇

Now, I really must sort out my own preorder. I take it that Musicteck are accepting preorders right now?

Sep 9, 2023 at 8:52 PM Post #109 of 875
Has everyone been happy with the Martini cable? No inclination to change for tonality sake? I'm sure there's a lot less cable rolling going on with the Pentacon connector being rather unique.

Sep 9, 2023 at 8:59 PM Post #110 of 875
Has everyone been happy with the Martini cable? No inclination to change for tonality sake? I'm sure there's a lot less cable rolling going on with the Pentacon connector being rather unique.
I quite like the Martini cable.

If you have to cable roll, Effect Audio cables are a good place to start with their brilliant ConX feature.

Sep 9, 2023 at 11:44 PM Post #111 of 875
IMO changing the tonality could hamper Anni's greatest strengths - FWIW to me it is tuned perfectly for the signature it is going for. In this case the Martini does quite an excellent job complementing it.

That being said if you can get your hands on a Centurion I'd highly recommend the pairing.

Sep 10, 2023 at 10:17 AM Post #112 of 875
IMO changing the tonality could hamper Anni's greatest strengths - FWIW to me it is tuned perfectly for the signature it is going for. In this case the Martini does quite an excellent job complementing it.

That being said if you can get your hands on a Centurion I'd highly recommend the pairing.
5000$ for a cable, for me, is nonsense, unless I had so much money that 5000$ could be like a tip for a waiter at restaurant 😅

Sep 11, 2023 at 12:32 AM Post #113 of 875
Martini sounds great to me and I don't think a cable swap is necessary, however, I pair the Liquid Links Venom cable with mine and enjoy it very much. The main differences I hear compared to Martini is in the sub bass and mid to upper treble region. Venom adds a bit of extra heft to the sub bass and marginally decreases mid bass, while doing a similar thing on the other end of the spectrum by adding a touch of upper treble air and reducing some mid-treble. If you've ever heard the Elysian X, it brings Annihilator a little closer to X's sound signature (though nowhere near as mid-bass and lower mid scooped as X) :)

Sep 11, 2023 at 3:14 AM Post #114 of 875
Martini sounds great to me and I don't think a cable swap is necessary, however, I pair the Liquid Links Venom cable with mine and enjoy it very much. The main differences I hear compared to Martini is in the sub bass and mid to upper treble region. Venom adds a bit of extra heft to the sub bass and marginally decreases mid bass, while doing a similar thing on the other end of the spectrum by adding a touch of upper treble air and reducing some mid-treble. If you've ever heard the Elysian X, it brings Annihilator a little closer to X's sound signature (though nowhere near as mid-bass and lower mid scooped as X) :)
What adapter do you use? Would like to know where to buy one. Although I’ll probably end up sticking with the stock cable, it’s always nice to have options.

Sep 11, 2023 at 3:22 AM Post #115 of 875
What adapter do you use? Would like to know where to buy one. Although I’ll probably end up sticking with the stock cable, it’s always nice to have options.
I dont use an adaptor, I dont like using them lol. My Venom is terminated in P-Ear and I use ConX P-Ear for my EA cables with Anni & Diva.

Sep 11, 2023 at 3:36 AM Post #116 of 875
I dont use an adaptor, I dont like using them lol. My Venom is terminated in P-Ear and I use ConX P-Ear for my EA cables with Anni & Diva.
Ah yes I forgot about the ConX option. Thx.

Sep 13, 2023 at 1:44 PM Post #119 of 875
Impressive iems, and the treble in particular deserves all the accolades it receives!

Anni.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back