Elite TWag OM replacement cable with over molding Pre Order Info
Sep 23, 2010 at 7:15 PM Post #256 of 312

Quote:
Spoke to him yesterday. Give him time to sort out life's infinite interferences. 

Unfortunately, life gets in the way sometimes. He's a good man with great principles and everyone will get what they want or need.

Well said.  Or in my case, what I deserve....
deadhorse.gif

Sep 23, 2010 at 7:57 PM Post #257 of 312
deleted post...sorry Craig 
blink.gif

Sep 27, 2010 at 12:38 PM Post #258 of 312

Quote:
It sure is....

Craig

hi craig / mike,

could i please get an update?  last message i received was that my replacement OM rhodium straight cable was being shipped out 2 weeks ago.

i've not received anything yet, or a tracking number.  or even a reply to my PMs
frown.gif

i appreciate you're mad busy but i've been waiting for what seems like forever, including having to send back the incorrectly sent cables

cheers!!

Sep 27, 2010 at 7:59 PM Post #259 of 312

Quote:
hi craig / mike,

could i please get an update?  last message i received was that my replacement OM rhodium straight cable was being shipped out 2 weeks ago.

i've not received anything yet, or a tracking number.  or even a reply to my PMs
" class="bbcode_smiley" height="" src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies//frown.gif" title="
frown.gif
" width="" />

i appreciate you're mad busy but i've been waiting for what seems like forever, including having to send back the incorrectly sent cables

cheers!!

From the forum sticky:

Please send customer service requests to custserv@whiplashaudio.com.

For product and price, you can email csanborn@whiplashaudio.com

Thank You,

Craig Sanborn

Whiplash Audio

I appreciate that you're waiting for your order status, but posting here and sending multiple inquiries by whatever form will actually hinder these guys in their work.  It takes extra time to deliver to outside the US, and your shipment may be held in Customs as it recently happened to a friend of mine.  None of this is under the vendor's control.  If you got your shipping notice, wait at least 10-15 working days before starting your inquiry, assuming you haven't received your order by then.

Sep 27, 2010 at 8:18 PM Post #260 of 312
Tracking numbers are sent to cusromers email addresses. It is too difficult to send personal tracking numbers outside of buyers email address that is used for their paypal account. 

Craig

Sep 28, 2010 at 6:30 AM Post #261 of 312

Quote:
I appreciate that you're waiting for your order status, but posting here and sending multiple inquiries by whatever form will actually hinder these guys in their work.  It takes extra time to deliver to outside the US, and your shipment may be held in Customs as it recently happened to a friend of mine.  None of this is under the vendor's control.  If you got your shipping notice, wait at least 10-15 working days before starting your inquiry, assuming you haven't received your order by then.

yeah, thanks for the reply.  i've actually been sent the wrong order twice now, and i am merely seeking confirmation that the correct cable has actually been sent, as advised both in this thread and via PM from Craig.  i haven't received a tracking number, which is why i suspect it hasn't gone out yet.

to be fair, i sent payment 3 months ago and was #2 on the preorder list so it's not too unreasonable to expect a resolution, is it??

Sep 28, 2010 at 8:01 AM Post #262 of 312

Quote:

yeah, thanks for the reply.  i've actually been sent the wrong order twice now, and i am merely seeking confirmation that the correct cable has actually been sent, as advised both in this thread and via PM from Craig.  i haven't received a tracking number, which is why i suspect it hasn't gone out yet.

to be fair, i sent payment 3 months ago and was #2 on the preorder list so it's not too unreasonable to expect a resolution, is it??

No, and I'm sure he will make it up to you.  I have seen and experienced that myself many times.

Sep 28, 2010 at 12:17 PM Post #264 of 312
Yup, its been rough....I learned a lot. The good thing is that I will take what I learned and apply it to providing better service, more employees and better products!!

Thanks everyone for hanging in there. I will certainly make it right...trust me ...

Craig

Oct 1, 2010 at 10:59 PM Post #265 of 312
Hi Craig!
  Thanks for offering the deal for existing owners of the TWag cables! I'd like to take up on that offer.
I have a bit of a troublesome request to make of you, and will send you an email with the details.

Please sign me up for an overmolding:
I'd like to send in an existing 64" for the Overmolding + Oyaide Rhodium Straight Plug

When would you like to receive the old cables by? Should I send them out ASAP?

Oct 1, 2010 at 11:14 PM Post #266 of 312

Quote:
Hi Craig!
  Thanks for offering the deal for existing owners of the TWag cables! I'd like to take up on that offer.
I have a bit of a troublesome request to make of you, and will send you an email with the details.

Please sign me up for an overmolding:
I'd like to send in an existing 64" for the Overmolding + Oyaide Rhodium Straight Plug

When would you like to receive the old cables by? Should I send them out ASAP?

Yea please email me at csanborn@whiplashaudio.com

The new batch of OM cables will arrive next week!!

Decent size batch this round!
Craig

Oct 4, 2010 at 2:32 PM Post #267 of 312
my correct OM has just arrived and WOW- it's a work of art! it just seems 'better' than the old version for some reason - more manageable and silky

many thanks to craig and lee for such a wonderful product, and special thanks to mike for making it and getting it shipped out - cheers guys!

it also looks very, very nice plugged straight into my mz-e10 and TF10x4 customs
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 4, 2010 at 2:48 PM Post #268 of 312

Quote:
my correct OM has just arrived and WOW- it's a work of art! it just seems 'better' than the old version for some reason - more manageable and silky

many thanks to craig and lee for such a wonderful product, and special thanks to mike for making it and getting it shipped out - cheers guys!

it also looks very, very nice plugged straight into my mz-e10 and TF10x4 customs
smily_headphones1.gif

That is the best news I head all day!! 

Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back