Elite TWag OM replacement cable with over molding Pre Order Info
Nov 14, 2010 at 4:30 PM Post #307 of 312

Quote:
My tracking status has been Electronic Shipping Info Received since 3rd of nov. Is that normal at all?

Don't panic....

Where are you located?

What method of shipping has been used to send them to you? - As i had my Twags shipped originally using USPS and they took for what should of been seven days at most to reach the UK turned out to be 30 days and there was no tracking update at all from USPS after the initial info of saying it had been received at a local city depot in the NY area.

So it look's like mine got caught up in custom's whether it was at US or UK customs i will never know, but i have sent my Twags back to Craig for retermination to a different type of plug plus ordered some more Twag's on top and have decided it is worth paying the extra to have it shipped back via someone like Fedex or UPS for reliable tracking and convenience/speed logistically as opposed to the USPS service. 

Hope this may of be some re-assurance for you, it made the prolonged wait worthwhile when i finally got to hear how good the TWag cable was and will now miss them for a couple of weeks whilst they get re-terminated ; (

Nov 16, 2010 at 11:48 AM Post #309 of 312

Quote:
Quote:
My tracking status has been Electronic Shipping Info Received since 3rd of nov. Is that normal at all?

Don't panic....

Where are you located?

What method of shipping has been used to send them to you? - As i had my Twags shipped originally using USPS and they took for what should of been seven days at most to reach the UK turned out to be 30 days and there was no tracking update at all from USPS after the initial info of saying it had been received at a local city depot in the NY area.

So it look's like mine got caught up in custom's whether it was at US or UK customs i will never know, but i have sent my Twags back to Craig for retermination to a different type of plug plus ordered some more Twag's on top and have decided it is worth paying the extra to have it shipped back via someone like Fedex or UPS for reliable tracking and convenience/speed logistically as opposed to the USPS service. 

Hope this may of be some re-assurance for you, it made the prolonged wait worthwhile when i finally got to hear how good the TWag cable was and will now miss them for a couple of weeks whilst they get re-terminated ; (

Thanks for the reply.
and yes, I am sure Twag is worth to wait, just a little bit unsure about the estimated time of arrival since it's my first time to buy from whiplash. I am located in japan and using USPS Priority Mail International as the shipping method. After this i sure will try a shipping method with more reliable tracking. Thanks again

Nov 16, 2010 at 11:59 AM Post #310 of 312
Hey guys...

I have been having problems with the local USPS office. I have addressed a few issues.

Also I have been working with UPS and Fedex. The main problem is that the cost is 3 - 4x more expensive. I would have to pass that cost to the customers and my prices would go up. 

Also customs have been very very slow in recent days. 
Trust me we are doing our very best to resolve these issues.

Craig

Nov 21, 2010 at 11:42 PM Post #312 of 312
Hi Craig,

Sent you a PM for my cable.

Please update status and please send to me soon as I will be travelling again.

You can send back to me via Fedex or DHL, and I will pay for the extra costs.

Thanks.
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back