Eletech Cables Official Impressions & Discussions Thread
Oct 30, 2023 at 4:09 AM Post #5,146 of 5,745
Just briefly went back to stock cable to hear the change again since the last I heard the difference was just 1-2 hours of burn-in time. How cow, the gap is way more than I remember and yeah the stock Hifiman susvara cable sounds "low res with haze" now compared to the hyper clear, fast sounding and imaging focused Inferno. It's not even 150 hours of playback time yet but approximately 100 hours as of this writing
Eletech HPs range has got to be one of the most understated line-ups they have. The Inferno and Purgatorio performs extremely well compared to current HP cable offerings. Sure they're thick as heck but it's not bothering me much in daily usage. My Susvara is driven daily with the Purgatorio ever since it's been properly burnt in. Inferno goes well with the Meze Elites.

Oct 31, 2023 at 4:33 AM Post #5,148 of 5,745
Hi guys, here's my review of the Sonnet of Adam.

This perfect blend of analyticity and creamy tone is amazing to listen to. Enjoy! :)

Nice review bud. My wallet is getting a bit nervous now that I'm considering SOA to go with my Aeneid after reading yours & others' reviews 😢

Nov 2, 2023 at 7:11 PM Post #5,150 of 5,745
Has anyone paired the Baroque eartips with metal-shelled IEMs? Am getting an AK Zero 2 and planning to have the Baroque eartips on them, curious about the fit on the nozzle and how they actually sound with metal IEMs

I have them paired with with a Jomo Audio Alpha Ti, which has a pretty wide bore to boot. The Baroque's internal lip catches the bore ridge of the Alpha Ti nicely. For me, the Baroque increased extension at both ends vs my typical SpinFit tips.

Nov 3, 2023 at 3:33 AM Post #5,151 of 5,745
I have them paired with with a Jomo Audio Alpha Ti, which has a pretty wide bore to boot. The Baroque's internal lip catches the bore ridge of the Alpha Ti nicely. For me, the Baroque increased extension at both ends vs my typical SpinFit tips.
Thanks for that cuz. As a U12t owner very useful info given I'll be acquiring some Baroques shortly to test drive with those (+ my others). Especially noted re: the extension Vs SpinFits which I use a bit as well :thumbsup:

Nov 3, 2023 at 4:49 AM Post #5,152 of 5,745
Thanks for that cuz. As a U12t owner very useful info given I'll be acquiring some Baroques shortly to test drive with those (+ my others). Especially noted re: the extension Vs SpinFits which I use a bit as well :thumbsup:

Welcome! You might also want to do a search in the Watercooler thread as I know there are a few Baroque impressions in there. Very possible that at least one of those is from a !12t or Odin owner?

lol, yup, Tristy's got an Odin:

They work very well with EE IEMs … I’ve heard with 64 IEMs not so much. I wish the material was more like the Spiraldot ++ but they are more like the epro horn tips to me but more comfortable.

Nov 3, 2023 at 6:08 AM Post #5,153 of 5,745
Welcome! You might also want to do a search in the Watercooler thread as I know there are a few Baroque impressions in there. Very possible that at least one of those is from a !12t or Odin owner?

lol, yup, Tristy's got an Odin:
Who, what, where?!?

Haha had to do some back reading then to see what we were talking about. Yeah I really love the Baroque tips with Odin (as well as the other EE IEMs I own for that matter). I have them on Odin atm, I tend to switch up between the baroque’s and Spinfit Omnis. The baroque’s are very transparent and open to me (even more so than spiral dots with Odin). Spiral dot++ colours the sound ever so slightly adding more bass. I’d say they are equally as comfortable… baroque’s didn’t seem to play well with the vision ears EXT to me though, possibly due to the semi custom design and angles of the shell.

Nov 3, 2023 at 10:36 AM Post #5,154 of 5,745
I got the Baroques on Odin and U12t. Getting about the same tweaks on both. No idea about Spinfits though since I came from Radius Deepmounts.

Nov 3, 2023 at 10:56 AM Post #5,155 of 5,745
Who, what, where?!?

Haha had to do some back reading then to see what we were talking about. Yeah I really love the Baroque tips with Odin (as well as the other EE IEMs I own for that matter). I have them on Odin atm, I tend to switch up between the baroque’s and Spinfit Omnis. The baroque’s are very transparent and open to me (even more so than spiral dots with Odin). Spiral dot++ colours the sound ever so slightly adding more bass. I’d say they are equally as comfortable… baroque’s didn’t seem to play well with the vision ears EXT to me though, possibly due to the semi custom design and angles of the shell.
Also very useful info as an Odin owner re: the Baroques.

Cheers ears :)

Nov 5, 2023 at 4:56 PM Post #5,157 of 5,745
Definitely! I didn't do any special tracks for the burn-in phase but rather stress test it with THX reference loudness levels of DTS/Dolby Atmos Blu-Ray movies with similar to movie theater SPL levels during action scenes (I'm guessing over 100+ dB SPLs) during the early burn-in phase. Susvara's bass sounds bottomless deep with ear shaking rumble with movies like Meg 2 and Interstellar and lots of disaster type movies at over 100 dB SPLs. It helped a lot to make the burn-in more noticeable. I'll definitely put up some final words once I hit about 150 - 200 hours of playback time :)

Some final words since I think for now I don't hear any noticeable changes since last time I listened to it. What I generally perceive now is some intangible sensation that the sound does not cause me to feel tired or fatigue after long listening sessions despite the increase in sheer technicalities from Inferno. The sound is very liquid and dreamy while being tight and articulate when the track calls for it. This cable is seriously a keeper for Susvara

thumbnail_IMG_8903.jpg

Nov 6, 2023 at 3:06 AM Post #5,158 of 5,745
I thought it would be appropriate to share the photo of the Aeneid paired with my new MH335ht customs. :) Big thanks to Claire and Wilson, Jaben SG, for making it possible. :)

I decided to go back to basics for the latest FitEar customs as this plain look was for a long time their classic look. :)

IMG_0521.jpeg

Nov 7, 2023 at 3:15 AM Post #5,160 of 5,745
The lushness of the Aeneid continues today with the FitEar MH335ht. But joined today by the Luxury & Precision P6Pro Ti, which just landed today courtesy of Jaben SG. Wonderful way to spend a Tuesday afternoon. :)

IMG_0561.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back