Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Apr 21, 2013 at 9:33 AM Post #4,696 of 6,987
I thought this was pretty adorable yet awesome...
Half the time I was wondering what headphones they were hanging on the guitar tho 
biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2013 at 1:13 PM Post #4,698 of 6,987
Quote:
I still think Latch is better, but yeah, this is really good. I think it would sound even better live.

Nice to hear a larger garage influence.

Yeah latch is a really close second to me. Looking forward to their album in a couple months.

Apr 21, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #4,699 of 6,987

I really felt like Massive Attack after work today. Had to do overtime during the weekend but it's no biggie. This kinda stuff always cools the nerves down. (please excuse the quality. vinyl is quite a step up from this!)

Apr 21, 2013 at 4:58 PM Post #4,700 of 6,987
This is incredible:

http://caseylalonde.bandcamp.com/album/through-mountains-ep

Apr 22, 2013 at 2:47 AM Post #4,701 of 6,987
Apr 22, 2013 at 10:40 AM Post #4,702 of 6,987
Apr 23, 2013 at 4:17 AM Post #4,703 of 6,987
Looks like I have some catching up to do.  Though not as much as I thought I would.

Some very chill ambient music.

Free Download

Excuse if the above was already posted or if this has already been stated, but you can get their EP "Signals" for free simply by liking their FB Page.

Apr 23, 2013 at 10:39 AM Post #4,705 of 6,987
I think Soular Order might be my favorite working artist right now. Even over Burial at this point. Burial will still produce a track I like more than anything Soular Order does (like Kindred) but Soular Order is more consistently good I think.

That being said. This is once again some sick Future Garage.

Quote:
Looks like I have some catching up to do.  Though not as much as I thought I would.

Free Download

Excuse if the above was already posted or if this has already been stated, but you can get their EP "Signals" for free simply by liking their FB Page.

Apr 23, 2013 at 5:39 PM Post #4,708 of 6,987
Quote:

I really felt like Massive Attack after work today. Had to do overtime during the weekend but it's no biggie. This kinda stuff always cools the nerves down. (please excuse the quality. vinyl is quite a step up from this!)

cant go wrong with massive attack 
beyersmile.png

Quote:

Free Download

fantastic! i posted another new release of his a few posts ago, be sure to check it out.

Quote:
I think Soular Order might be my favorite working artist right now. Even over Burial at this point. Burial will still produce a track I like more than anything Soular Order does (like Kindred) but Soular Order is more consistently good I think.

That being said. This is once again some sick Future Garage.

agreed. 

btw, as one with a good taste in music, care to recommend any other future garage groups? or anything similar to clubroot incidentally...

edit: H2O - im really glad you introduced me to "radioactive sandwich", brilliant album there! didnt think much of "exit strategy" tbvh, but radioactive sandwich are brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back