Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Dec 9, 2012 at 2:34 PM Post #3,842 of 6,987
Haven't posted here for a while, just thought you  would like to know that Stray just released this for free, awesome syncopation and atmosphere.

Dec 9, 2012 at 2:44 PM Post #3,843 of 6,987
Quote:
Haven't posted here for a while, just thought you  would like to know that Stray just released this for free, awesome syncopation and atmosphere.

Woah Amen madness near the end of the clip. Great stuff.

Dec 9, 2012 at 3:49 PM Post #3,844 of 6,987
So that Trap track 'Whole Crew' is bangin'. There's 2 kinds of Trap I'm realizing I like and that's full on gangsta **** like this track, and then the stuff like Purity Ring where you get good vocals or melody over the beats. 

Whole Crew definitely gives you that DRUGS MONEY GUNS vibe you'd get from a 'hard ass mother****ers' montage. 

Dec 9, 2012 at 4:54 PM Post #3,845 of 6,987
Quote:
BLOW YA MUTHAFU%IN HORNS!!!!

I feel like I don't belong here anymore lol.
Between trap, brostep, electro/house, jump up dnb, and drumtsep, none of it is really what I'm into. More so into the darker, deeper, moodier side of it all, and not a lot of people have posted anything that I particularly like other than an Aeph track posted. Anything that I have posted, gets no response, so I'm wondering if I even really belong here considering my tastes are different form the majority

what do you guys think of Neurofunk? Personally I think Neuro funk is the best of drum and bass productions, liquid's finesse and attention to detail being a close second for me.

Personally, I love Nuerofunk, I don't post a ton of it in here though, I believe I posted that Aeph tune though, one of my recent favorites.

Here's another solid tune:

Quote:
So that Trap track 'Whole Crew' is bangin'. There's 2 kinds of Trap I'm realizing I like and that's full on gangsta **** like this track, and then the stuff like Purity Ring where you get good vocals or melody over the beats. 

Whole Crew definitely gives you that DRUGS MONEY GUNS vibe you'd get from a 'hard ass mother****ers' montage. 

Thank you for realizing how good it is Morbid  
tongue.gif
, and I certainly agree with you. I love the real dirty south style stuff compared to the more EDM influenced stuff.

Dec 9, 2012 at 6:27 PM Post #3,846 of 6,987
Would love some feedback on this mix I put together and uploaded to YouTube a few days ago. 

Spent a good bit of time on it.   I posted this in another topic but I should have posted in this one since everyone in this topic is a EDM fan.

00:00 Afrojack - Take Over Control (Adam F Mix) ** * NB EDIT * **
02:35 Drunkenmunky - E (Extended Mix)
03:27 Fragma - Memory (Klass Vocal Club Mix)
05:48 Ron Reeser & Dan Saenz - City of Kings (DJ Kue Remix) ** * NB EDIT* **
07:35 Alex Guadino - Destination Calabria (Club Mix) <-----------------VIDEO
10:11 Art of Noise - Moments in Love (Anthony El Mejor Mix)
12:15 iiO - Rapture (Club mix)<-----------------VIDEO
16:09 Hadouken - M.A.D (Plastician remix)
18:07 Sub Focus - Last Jungle (Original Edit)
21:37 Alex Clare - Too Close (Nadastrom Remix)
24:07 Imagine Dragons - It's Time (Cherry Cherry Boom Boom) <------------VIDEO

** * NB EDIT* ** = NiteBlooded Edit - I re-edited quite a bit, more than just the typical slice.

Video credits are in the description of the video itself as well as some of the names of the girls in the video.

Planning a new mix though it will lean more toward Prog, House, probably some Trap.  I don't know how to get views on YouTube so I can't count on YouTube comments for true feedback, besides I'm really curious what people with good audio gear think of the stuff I'm putting out. 
wink_face.gif

Dec 9, 2012 at 8:37 PM Post #3,847 of 6,987
Quote:
Would love some feedback on this mix I put together and uploaded to YouTube a few days ago. 

Spent a good bit of time on it.   I posted this in another topic but I should have posted in this one since everyone in this topic is a EDM fan.

Pretty good transitions here, happy to see a Sub Focus tune as well, bueno.

This song is fantastic, so much emotion:

Nice to see this come out as well:

Dec 9, 2012 at 10:10 PM Post #3,848 of 6,987
Quote:
Quote:

This song is fantastic, so much emotion:

Nice to see this come out as well:

Yeah this Distance remix is too good. Repeat for days.

Dec 10, 2012 at 3:11 AM Post #3,849 of 6,987
I've found a few recent gems during my searches on bandcamp. I'l leave two here for you to try.

SUBBASS - SUBBASS 4.

http://subbass.bandcamp.com/album/subbass-4 (FREE)

Merkaba - Ancient Relics

http://merkabamusic.bandcamp.com/album/merkaba-ancient-relics (FREE)

Dec 10, 2012 at 4:20 AM Post #3,850 of 6,987
Quote:

Thanks!  Transitions are harder than I thought they would be, makes me have more respect for real DJs since I'm just doing this for fun as a break from gaming.  I have to wait till I hear a good breaking point in the song before I can transition over, they break whenever they want to.

Like the songs you posted too.  Interesting twist on minimal/ambient for that Koda song - kinda slow on the build up but once it got there I was digging it.

Looking forward to using this song on my next mix.

Dec 10, 2012 at 11:58 AM Post #3,851 of 6,987
Quote:
I've found a few recent gems during my searches on bandcamp. I'l leave two here for you to try.
SUBBASS - SUBBASS 4.

http://subbass.bandcamp.com/album/subbass-4 (FREE)
Merkaba - Ancient Relics

http://merkabamusic.bandcamp.com/album/merkaba-ancient-relics (FREE)

thanks. ill be looking at that once i can be bothered downloading 18 tracks individually. but it looks interesting.

now, a while back i posted this song:

i recently rediscovered it and i couldnt get over how much i liked it. so i went to his facebook page and found out that he has most of his tracks for free download. not everything is good, but alot of it is. like this one:

also, i havnt done it myself, but if you go to TRUTHs soundcloud, you can download "TRUTH CHRONICLES", 10 sets that they put together, heres a link if anyones interested:
https://soundcloud.com/truthdubstep/sets/truth-chronicles

TehJam - its good to see that the new black sun empire is getting the attention it deserves. its one of the best releases this year imo.

Dec 10, 2012 at 10:00 PM Post #3,853 of 6,987
Quote:

also, i havnt done it myself, but if you go to TRUTHs soundcloud, you can download "TRUTH CHRONICLES", 10 sets that they put together, heres a link if anyones interested:
https://soundcloud.com/truthdubstep/sets/truth-chronicles

TehJam - its good to see that the new black sun empire is getting the attention it deserves. its one of the best releases this year imo.

Most definitely is, and those Truth chronicles are always a good listen.

A little offtopic here, but I really wish more of my favorite tunes were mastered well. The one thing that always keeps me going back to Hospital releases (besides their musical quality) is that the mastering is so well done compared to so many others, although Nuerofunk releases are almost always very well done. I've listened to 2 again lately and I would say it's the most well done album I have.

Also, this isn't super new but a great tune nonetheless:

Dec 11, 2012 at 12:53 PM Post #3,854 of 6,987
Here I have very precious song, recommended to me by one special girl. After I head it for first time, I immediatly loved song for ever. It's extended and housed remix of original song, and is sung in Lithuanian, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back