Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Nov 1, 2012 at 11:11 AM Post #3,601 of 6,987

I already posted this but I don't think anyone noticed, you can get a free WAV of this by subscribing to Critical's mailing list, which is linked on the Youtube video. (DnB)

Powerful stuff from Twothirds, yet again (Dubstep)

Nov 1, 2012 at 1:53 PM Post #3,602 of 6,987
His third EP is free as well (2 tracks). I'm definitely going to buy his first 2 when I get the chance. This is probably my favorite thing I've heard from this thread in awhile. It's like a cross between Seven Lions, Burial, and Blackmill.

This track shows off those 3 styles the most. It's from the third EP. 

IV definitely tips more toward a Burial-esque style. Though you still get a lot of different influences.

Quote:
Just some stuff I've found that may or may not have been posted before.

The 3 track EP is free on Bandcamp (FLAC) and is recommended.

Nov 1, 2012 at 3:38 PM Post #3,603 of 6,987
A little Fever Ray. So unique.

Nov 2, 2012 at 2:48 PM Post #3,605 of 6,987
Have any of you guys heard this? It's defo worth a listen, half dubstep and half African rhythms and instruments. Has a really nice vibe to it.

DRC Music (Damon Albarn)

Actually on 2nd listen, theres not much dubstep going on... just bits. Still good album though!
redface.gif

Nov 2, 2012 at 11:21 PM Post #3,606 of 6,987
My friend showed me this to day. Please, just someone, look at how amazing this song is. There's just so much thrown at you, and they aren't even known very well at all.

Nov 3, 2012 at 7:41 AM Post #3,607 of 6,987
Quote:
My friend showed me this to day. Please, just someone, look at how amazing this song is. There's just so much thrown at you, and they aren't even known very well at all.

Can't say I'm as impressed as you, it sounds like any Knife Party/Kill The Noise/Skrillex track albeit less well produced.

Soular Order has been getting a lot of love here, I'm surprised as I was the first to post/find it considering how many people follow Monstercat.

Monstercat>Mr.FijiWiji>Fiji Network>Soular Order

Nov 3, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #3,608 of 6,987
Quote:

Soular Order has been getting a lot of love here, I'm surprised as I was the first to post/find it considering how many people follow Monstercat.

Monstercat>Mr.FijiWiji>Fiji Network>Soular Order

oh is "the fij network" connected to mr. fijiwiji? i did have my suspicions. hes got a good taste that kid.

Nov 3, 2012 at 7:54 PM Post #3,609 of 6,987
Quote:

oh is "the fij network" connected to mr. fijiwiji? i did have my suspicions. hes got a good taste that kid.

Haha, yeah, he canonises Burial a little to much, I like Burial as much as the next guy but, he made fun of some kid for asking if Burial was "original dubstep".

Synkro is on fire, whilst we're on the topic of garage.

Also this is an amazing track.

Did anyone else capitalise on that Med School Records sale?

I picked up Blood Pressure (CD) , Signal Drop (12"), Cerulean Blue (12"), Why Does Anyone Ever Do Anything (12") and The Future Sound Of Russia (CD) but that was on sale from Hospital anyway.

It's still on until the 5th if anyone is interested, I was thinking about getting some more stuff while I can, I think it's UK only though.

http://www.medschoolmusic.com/med-school-back-catalogue-sale/

Nov 4, 2012 at 2:16 PM Post #3,612 of 6,987
Busy going through this guys back catologue. Really great stuff.

Nov 4, 2012 at 4:01 PM Post #3,613 of 6,987

My favourite current track .. from an Rone album "Spanish Breakfast" ... the guy who talk during the track is a french Writer Alain Damasio.

Nov 5, 2012 at 3:17 AM Post #3,614 of 6,987
I really like Schodt's work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back