Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Mar 24, 2011 at 5:24 PM Post #31 of 6,987
Some more fresh and breezy sounding stuff I have found today: Deep Space Orchestra Must be appealing to some in here
wink_face.gif

Mar 25, 2011 at 9:48 AM Post #32 of 6,987
/me is digging it.
dt880smile.png

Siriusmo released a new ep on Modeselektor's label. I know i'm not entirely unbiased when it comes to Siriusmo, but I still recon it's really good. The first two tracks are made of solid gold, sadly only one of them is new because Sirimande was featured on his Mosaik debut album. Recommended for fans of Harald Bjork etc.

Mar 25, 2011 at 7:35 PM Post #35 of 6,987
I've been really enjoying Daft Punk's Tron Legacy OST - and now apparently there is an album of remixed coming out, "R3C0NF1GUR3D".

Tracklisting:
  • The Glitch Mob - "Derezzed"
  • M83 VS Big Black Delta - "Fall"
  • The Crystal Method - "The Grid"
  • Teddybears - "Adagio for Tron"
  • Ki:Theory - "The Son of Flynn"
  • Paul Oakenfold - "C.L.U."
  • Moby - "The Son of Flynn"
  • Boys Noize - "End Of Line" (Boys Noize Remix)
  • Kaskade - "Rinzler"
  • Com Truise - "Encom Part II"
  • Photek - "End of Line"
  • The Japanese Popstars - "Arena"
  • Avicii - "Derezzed"
  • Pretty Lights - "Solar Sailer"
  • Sander Kleinenberg - "TRON Legacy (End Titles)"

I definitely am looking forward to this. Boys Noize, Glitch Mob, Photek? Oh god :)

Mar 25, 2011 at 11:19 PM Post #36 of 6,987

Oh my god. I am so excited for this. There's some great names there. I actually posted about the recent Crystal Method remix that was released in another thread. Get hype.

EDIT: I totally just responded to your post about 009 Sound System as well. I like you, we should be friends. lol
Quote:
I've been really enjoying Daft Punk's Tron Legacy OST - and now apparently there is an album of remixed coming out, "R3C0NF1GUR3D".

Tracklisting:
  • The Glitch Mob - "Derezzed"
  • M83 VS Big Black Delta - "Fall"
  • The Crystal Method - "The Grid"
  • Teddybears - "Adagio for Tron"
  • Ki:Theory - "The Son of Flynn"
  • Paul Oakenfold - "C.L.U."
  • Moby - "The Son of Flynn"
  • Boys Noize - "End Of Line" (Boys Noize Remix)
  • Kaskade - "Rinzler"
  • Com Truise - "Encom Part II"
  • Photek - "End of Line"
  • The Japanese Popstars - "Arena"
  • Avicii - "Derezzed"
  • Pretty Lights - "Solar Sailer"
  • Sander Kleinenberg - "TRON Legacy (End Titles)"

I definitely am looking forward to this. Boys Noize, Glitch Mob, Photek? Oh god :)

Mar 26, 2011 at 12:49 PM Post #38 of 6,987
1st: Love it, reminds me a lot of Danger.
2nd: Love it as well, dark and minimal
3rd: I'm conflicted on this one. I really enjoyed the song, but the actual THUNDERBIRDS sample really pulled me out of it.
4th: My least favorite of the 5. I enjoyed it, but it's probably not for me.
5th: I really like this one, although I wish it were a little darker sounding. It's a happy song right now, bring it down a notch. lol

Quote:

SOME BRILLIANT OBSCURE crap

basshead.gif
o2smile.gif

Mar 26, 2011 at 4:22 PM Post #40 of 6,987
Ynoskire, you got some dark places where you travel. It wasent my type of music really, but some what enjoyable. I think some of those tracks must be experienced stoned for it's full effect.
The track that stood out where Borderline by Tim Hecker. Really a great track.

Mar 27, 2011 at 5:28 PM Post #43 of 6,987
Quote:
You're welcome, they're quite varied in genre's D&B through to breaks/dubstep.

A good place is the stanton sessions albums (there are three of them, third one is my favourite,  Chase & Status's first album is worth a listen End credits is on the album, my favourite is eastern dub, it's called "More than a Lot". Mistabishi released his debut album last year, some wierd tracks but some good beats:

Printer sounds never get old. Oh yes they do very quickly, but apparently not when you mix them into music. Good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster /img/forum/go_quote.gif

009 Sound System

I really like 009 Sound System - Dreamscape, and now you've inspired me to listen to their other songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back