Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Dec 23, 2012 at 8:41 PM Post #4,007 of 6,987
Quote:
You're gonna be happy, it's an excellent album, up there with Noisia and Spor IMO.

I just started listening to it, and so far, I'm liking what I'm hearing. Seems like this is going to be a good album for the money spent. I'm considering picking up Noisia's Split the Atom, but I can't get the courage enough to justify the money.

Dec 23, 2012 at 9:26 PM Post #4,008 of 6,987
I just started listening to it, and so far, I'm liking what I'm hearing. Seems like this is going to be a good album for the money spent. I'm considering picking up Noisia's Split the Atom, but I can't get the courage enough to justify the money.

Get the special edition. It's well worth it.

Dec 23, 2012 at 9:38 PM Post #4,009 of 6,987
well, as iv said before, i wont be participating too often in this thread because iv been getting some really bad fatigue lately, which has cut down the time i spend listening to music by quite a lot, but for what little time i have spent with new music, this was really cool to have, so thank you very much H20, going on this one, and the other one you posted a while back, youv got a cool scene over there in Germany, couldnt really find most of the artists participating in these compilations, which is too bad, but still, some of those tracks are brilliant, cheers

Thanks for this. Also picked up some other versions of their albums in FLAC. Digging the artists in Germany.

You're welcome guy's, I wasn't exactly thrilled with the Ethnostep albums by subbass, the others are great. By the way I'm not from Germany... Australia here. I do however have the patience to sift through bandcamp and find us the goodies. :wink:

Dec 24, 2012 at 1:00 AM Post #4,010 of 6,987
Aerosmith - Dream On (Defunk Refunk)

BARE - VCE

The Playfellow & Gordy feat. Roisin Brophy - Start A Riot (Teddy Killerz & Davip Remix)

Backdraft - Revolution (Davip Remix)

Dec 24, 2012 at 4:59 AM Post #4,011 of 6,987
Evol Intent, Spor, Noisia, and no mention of Andy C? Also Feed Me is Spor's dubstep alias (if you're into that kind of stuff). A few other noteworthy d&b artists Dom & Roland, Calibre, Teebee & K, ASC, Blu Mar Ten, Bassnectar, Ed Rush & Optical and Bachelors of Science.

EDIT H20 Aussie powah!

Dec 24, 2012 at 9:47 AM Post #4,013 of 6,987

Get the special edition. It's well worth it.

Special Edition is like 32 tracks. And if beatport still has the sale you can get it for $6.99

Evol Intent, Spor, Noisia, and no mention of Andy C? Also Feed Me is Spor's dubstep alias (if you're into that kind of stuff). A few other noteworthy d&b artists Dom & Roland, Calibre, Teebee & K, ASC, Blu Mar Ten, Bassnectar, Ed Rush & Optical and Bachelors of Science.

EDIT H20 Aussie powah!

Lol Andy C is a class of his own. I don't consider him a very good producer but his djing is top notch. I've heard better DJs, but when talking about spor evol intent and noisia, I don't expect Andy C to come up in convo.

Dec 24, 2012 at 3:43 PM Post #4,014 of 6,987

EDIT H20 Aussie powah!

I dunno about Andy C, but Calyx & Teebee are up there, same with Memtrix as well as Neonlight. And feed me is really just Spor's electro house alias, he makes dubstep under both names (for example: Strange Behavior was supposed to be on Spor's album two years ago, and like a few other songs he put it under Feed Me). Good list though.

Dec 24, 2012 at 4:03 PM Post #4,015 of 6,987
Quote:
Lol Andy C is a class of his own. I don't consider him a very good producer but his djing is top notch. I've heard better DJs, but when talking about spor evol intent and noisia, I don't expect Andy C to come up in convo.

whu? i dont know... i have alot of respect for andy c... maybe its because he was one of the first dnb artists i ever heard. i can definitely vouch for his top notch djing though. i saw him live at a festival where he performed in the middle of the day, back to back with the most successful artists in the scene and he delivered a stellar show!

speaking of first times in edm genres, guess whats out?
Skreamizm, Vol. 7

Dec 24, 2012 at 9:31 PM Post #4,016 of 6,987
Quote:
I dunno about Andy C, but Calyx & Teebee are up there, same with Memtrix as well as Neonlight. And feed me is really just Spor's electro house alias, he makes dubstep under both names (for example: Strange Behavior was supposed to be on Spor's album two years ago, and like a few other songs he put it under Feed Me). Good list though.

Yeah actually come to think of it Feed Me isn't too dubstep-y. Only shares few elements with it.

Eh I consider Andy C a very talented DJ.

Quote:
whu? i dont know... i have alot of respect for andy c... maybe its because he was one of the first dnb artists i ever heard. i can definitely vouch for his top notch djing though. i saw him live at a festival where he performed in the middle of the day, back to back with the most successful artists in the scene and he delivered a stellar show!

speaking of first times in edm genres, guess whats out?
Skreamizm, Vol. 7

Any good? Haven't heard any of his Skreamizm volumes

Dec 25, 2012 at 9:20 AM Post #4,018 of 6,987
Quote:

Any good? Haven't heard any of his Skreamizm volumes

iv only given it a brief listen, seems pretty good, the first track is terrible, the rest is cool, continuing in the same direction he took with vol.6. ill give it a proper listen before making up my mind about it.
heres my favorite track:

if you havnt listened to any of the skreamizm volumes at all, you should definitely give volumes 4 and 5 a good listen, theyr superb imho.

edit: heres another track

Users who are viewing this thread

Back