Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Dec 22, 2012 at 10:02 AM Post #3,991 of 6,987
Quote:
Really enjoying Above & Beyond's Anjunabeats as of late. I think it has something to do with my recent acquisition of the LCD-2s. Main genre I listen to above everything else would be D&B (preferably liquid).

Great project, and this song, especially this Chillstep remix, just make everything... so fine!

Dec 22, 2012 at 8:52 PM Post #3,993 of 6,987
Some really good songs mentioned before but my posts been too long quoting things before.
tongue.gif

Speaking of songs that require my full attention, here is one that I never appreciated until I got my Beyers as if the song came out of nowhere even though I probably played it 100 times before.  When I got my amp it woke up even more.  Now I have to listen to it in Lossless Audio, but here is the only YouTube video I could find of it in decent audio ...though the mix is longer than the one I have.

At 4:43 just as she says, "Let it go" I hear about 3 layers (left and right burst in spurts and a thicker wave in the center) and they all converge in on me.  As the beat picks up her breath comes in like a wave washing everything away.  And the subtle sub-bass lines before this build up to this moment perfectly.  I just can't describe how much I love this song.  It has definitely become my song in how I pick headphones.  The way the beats intermix with the vocals and the amount of layers in this song is just shear brilliance.

The amount of vocal trance I've heard is insane, but the beats and vocals never seemed as symbiotic as this song.   I'm very picky on the  volume level on the source device and the volume and gain settings on my amp as different settings make the song sound anywhere from slightly different to vastly different ...from dull to subliminal.

I have The Thrillseekers: Nightmusic Volume 2 CD so my edit is only 7:14.

Dec 22, 2012 at 11:41 PM Post #3,995 of 6,987
Highly....highly recommend checking this out guys. Had an awesome experience last night with this album.

Evolving Freedom

http://enigmatiksounds.bandcamp.com/album/evolving-freedom

Dec 23, 2012 at 12:00 AM Post #3,997 of 6,987
Free is always the right word. 

Some of the imaging in that album is pretty insane on my set up. Venture into "the zone" :ph34r: Almost like it was made for headphones.

Also, our good friend Kalya Scintilla needs our support guys. He's in a little bit of a pickle, spread the the word, tell your friends. Let's get him back to the US.

http://www.indiegogo.com/kalyascintilla/x/1821226

Dec 23, 2012 at 2:32 AM Post #3,998 of 6,987
I'm personally looking for a rare version of a song. A rare remix of a song would be more like it.

Max Farenthide - Get Up (Moreno vs Vinyltronic Remix). Year is referenced either 2007 or 2009.

I can find this song on youtube but nowhere else. I can find an illegal mp3 somewhere, but no CD/FLAC/WAV/AIFF/Apple Lossless version of the song: I want to buy this song legally to support the artist and record label.

Dec 23, 2012 at 9:33 AM Post #4,000 of 6,987
Quote:
What about minimal techno, friends? I just can't describe feeling I had listening to this song for very first time. 
duggehsmile.png

Just you and outer space -- nothing more!

I'm glad this is on spotify :) Will try it out!

This kinda stuff always reminds me of this PS3-game; PixelJunk Eden. There's a free demo to try it. It's simple, fun, and the visuals and music are VERY pretty.

Dec 23, 2012 at 11:18 AM Post #4,001 of 6,987
Quote:
Here you go lads. (FREE) Click "Buy Now" and enter $0.00
SUBBASS V3​.​0 DUBSTEP MADE IN GERMANY

http://subbass.bandcamp.com/album/subbass-v30-dubstep-made-in-germany

well, as iv said before, i wont be participating too often in this thread because iv been getting some really bad fatigue lately, which has cut down the time i spend listening to music by quite a lot, but for what little time i have spent with new music, this was really cool to have, so thank you very much H20, going on this one, and the other one you posted a while back, youv got a cool scene over there in Germany, couldnt really find most of the artists participating in these compilations, which is too bad, but still, some of those tracks are brilliant, cheers

Dec 23, 2012 at 11:48 AM Post #4,002 of 6,987
Quote:
I'm glad this is on spotify :) Will try it out!

This kinda stuff always reminds me of this PS3-game; PixelJunk Eden. There's a free demo to try it. It's simple, fun, and the visuals and music are VERY pretty.

Unfortunately, the whole Hobo's album Iron Triangle isn't so good, but that one track just make it. And yes, your track is simple and fun, and they have something in common. 
redface.gif

Dec 23, 2012 at 8:31 PM Post #4,003 of 6,987
I've been listening to Xilent's remix of Sleepless by Excision and caved and bought Evol Intent's Era of Diversion. I'm hoping it's good.

Dec 23, 2012 at 8:33 PM Post #4,004 of 6,987
I've been listening to Xilent's remix of Sleepless by Excision and caved and bought Evol Intent's Era of Diversion. I'm hoping it's good.

Era of Diversion is one if the best dark DnB albums ever made. Bet you'll like it. Middle of the Night is one of my favorite DnB tracks.

Dec 23, 2012 at 8:35 PM Post #4,005 of 6,987
Quote:
Here you go lads. (FREE) Click "Buy Now" and enter $0.00
SUBBASS V3​.​0 DUBSTEP MADE IN GERMANY

http://subbass.bandcamp.com/album/subbass-v30-dubstep-made-in-germany

Thanks for this. Also picked up some other versions of their albums in FLAC. Digging the artists in Germany.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back