Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Oct 6, 2012 at 11:01 AM Post #3,331 of 6,987
Quote:

[size=1.8333em] KOAN Sound - Introvert[/size]

i cant seem to link the video itself anymore... can anyone recommend similar tracks to this one? i downloaded the ep but what can i say? i just dont like koan sound that much... i really do like this track though so.... anything similar you can think of?

Oct 6, 2012 at 7:20 PM Post #3,332 of 6,987
This is excellent. The video even has good sound quality. Enjoy.

Edit
I just went to Beatport and Hiroyuki ODA's new EP is #7 on the top 100 releases chart. I'm once again positively surprised to see another Otographic Music release reach the top 10.

Edit 2
And now Revive EP is #6. Can Hiro make it to the top 5?

Oct 6, 2012 at 9:31 PM Post #3,333 of 6,987
Quote:

i cant seem to link the video itself anymore... can anyone recommend similar tracks to this one? i downloaded the ep but what can i say? i just dont like koan sound that much... i really do like this track though so.... anything similar you can think of?

This track is basically the same thing, pretty awesome.

Hype, still waiting for the KTN release though.

Subscape is getting good, very good:

And this is just fantastic, loooove the album:

Oct 7, 2012 at 8:12 AM Post #3,337 of 6,987
Quote:
Can't get the embed to work. One of my favorite vocal tracks, Andain -- Much Too Much

http://youtu.be/q0V0LOv1v_4

Haha, I just copied the Mike Shiver remix from my PC to my MacBook Pro last night. I only add tracks I really like to my Mac and then sync those to my iPhone. The external HDD I use with my PC has over 90 days of music on it according to iTunes, but I can't claim that every single track is a masterpiece.

Oct 7, 2012 at 11:56 AM Post #3,338 of 6,987
Quote:

This track is basically the same thing, pretty awesome.

Hype, still waiting for the KTN release though.

Subscape is getting good, very good:

And this is just fantastic, loooove the album:

could you relink the 2 middle videos? it didnt work the first time. thank you for the recommendations. 

and yea, the new bse album is awsome

Oct 7, 2012 at 12:48 PM Post #3,339 of 6,987
Sick.

As an added bonus here's the first track from Hiroyuki ODA's new "Revive EP". The first two times I heard it I was using my Genelec 6010A speakers and I was quite underwhelmed by the song. The third time I used my Grados and thought it was quite good. I just listened to it for the fourth time again using the Grados and man I love this song now. This is typical for me when listening to Hiroyuki ODA's music. All of the really good songs have taken me about four or five listens before I started to appreciate them. I love how dark this song is. The main melody actually kind of reminds me of one of the songs in "Elfen Lied" which is one of my favorite TV series. That's one dark show.

Edit
Fine, you guys can have the last track from the EP as well. It's the title track and definitely one of the best tunes Hiroyuki ODA has done in the uplifting style. A wonderful contrast to the opener "Astaroth".

Edit 2
Oh, Revive EP is currently sitting at 5th place on the Beatport top 100 releases chart. Good job Hiro.

Oct 7, 2012 at 10:39 PM Post #3,340 of 6,987
Quote:

Haha, I just copied the Mike Shiver remix from my PC to my MacBook Pro last night. I only add tracks I really like to my Mac and then sync those to my iPhone. The external HDD I use with my PC has over 90 days of music on it according to iTunes, but I can't claim that every single track is a masterpiece.

haha, I like that remix a lot. I think I've already burned out on the tune as I've probably listened to it 50x in the last few days. 

Oct 8, 2012 at 8:57 AM Post #3,341 of 6,987
i thought this was a pretty cool trap track, the ep is available for free download on their facebook page aswell.

cant insert the video... heres a link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMMZm-kAXjQ&feature=BFa&list=TLlYckYOeEkfE

Oct 8, 2012 at 10:03 AM Post #3,342 of 6,987
The original is good, but this remix is so… sophisticated. There aren't really any words that could describe it properly. It's like Matt Lange has stripped the original down to just its very essence and used it as inspiration to create something rather unique. The sound quality in the video isn't as good as I'd prefer, but it's adequate to at least give a taste of the song.

Oct 8, 2012 at 1:13 PM Post #3,343 of 6,987
Nice shares, I'm rocking my Dt 880s and I would like a warmer amp for them [the cMoy isn't warm enough sadly] still though that being said Black Sun Empire never sounded this good on the xb 700s xD

Oct 8, 2012 at 3:42 PM Post #3,344 of 6,987
Fans of vocal trance who have Spotify might enjoy this album: http://spoti.fi/SusanaBraveSF
The extended mixes are better, but they are only available on Beatport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back