Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Oct 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #3,347 of 6,987
Quote:
Yeah. 

1) Put headphones on head
2) Push Play

You are now correctly burning in your headphones.

yea I know right, I did how ever run that JD Labs thing for 4 hours it made a tiny difference, the biggest issue I have though is my Hifiman Lacked good well ranged music, but now it's loaded with Sweeping sound tracks and funky jazz so 10-25000 hz will be hit nicely!

Oct 8, 2012 at 10:25 PM Post #3,348 of 6,987
Monolake - Ghosts Loving this album in FLAC.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2IWNzfIkFE[/VIDEO]

Oct 8, 2012 at 10:30 PM Post #3,349 of 6,987
Lots of awesome ness for u all 

Sadly not nearly as nice as the lossless, but that would make you Tube xplode so tis for the better! 

Oct 9, 2012 at 12:55 AM Post #3,350 of 6,987
The Masters Series mixed by Hernan Cattaneo is really good and Funk D'Void's Balance 22 is also very good.  Both have a more club sounding disc then a more downtempo'ed disc.  For some good trance Andy Moor's Zero Point One artist album is one of the best I've heard in a few years, all 3 are worth a listen imo.

Oct 9, 2012 at 6:39 AM Post #3,351 of 6,987
Quote:
Monolake - Ghosts Loving this album in FLAC.

this track was soo good i went and downloaded the cd immediately, thanks

Quote:
Lots of awesome ness for u all 

Sadly not nearly as nice as the lossless, but that would make you Tube xplode so tis for the better! 

this is also cool, i like these more quiet tracks here and there.

i wonder if anyones heard of noah d? i certainly havent. but a friend of mine sent me this link, i quite like it:

edit: whats up with the wonky insert video function all the time?? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuTwQAn5bFk&feature=share&list=PL493D63A87C11121B

Oct 9, 2012 at 3:17 PM Post #3,353 of 6,987
Some Dinka, remixed by Soundprank.

Oct 9, 2012 at 7:10 PM Post #3,354 of 6,987
Quote:

this is also cool, i like these more quiet tracks here and there.

Glad you enjoy, that there is Dt 880 music xD I'll post some more later when I'm at my pc and not this crummy slow poke >.>

Oct 9, 2012 at 8:05 PM Post #3,356 of 6,987
This is some really good stuff I discovered last night. Well worth checking out guy's, especially for you Phutureprimitive fans.

Actraiser - Phantomile

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAdk0TisVdc[/VIDEO]

You can pick the EP from from band camp at 'name your price' here.

http://cutrecords.bandcamp.com/album/phantomile-ep

Oct 9, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #3,357 of 6,987
Wooooo! The Etude by Nhato is awesome! Thanks for the recommendations!

As far as EDM, I've personally only just been downloading the podcasts from 

Above & Beyond
Kyau & Albert
Norin & Rad
Tokyo Bliss
Jaytech

If Mat Zo had his own consistent podcast I'd subscribe too, and some of the Tokyo Bliss stuff can get a little slow for me, but Nhato appears on that list as does Shingo Nakamura. I can't pin down one song in particular, but these guys always definitely fill my ears with amazing sound!

Oct 10, 2012 at 3:18 AM Post #3,358 of 6,987
Question:

What is it called in electronic music when the intro builds to the bridge, and then suddenly bass frequencies are shattering across my brain like heavy plexiglass?
I love it.  
Especially in the few songs I've heard where the intro is all cool synthesizers and higher frequency sounds, and then suddenly stereophonic bass is crashing into my mind like frozen mud.  And it feels like everything is exploding! 
etysmile.gif

Anyway, I first heard these sounds on a web-based radio station deemed - "dub step, DnB, and other" so I'm not exactly sure what's up.  If I could find this incredible Waterfall-o-Bass inside of a huge symphonic soundscape, that would be the best.  As in:  wouldn't it be cool if Tangerine Dream had put huge Bass in the middle of every song.  Thanks for the help.

Oct 10, 2012 at 3:50 AM Post #3,359 of 6,987
Quote:
Glad you enjoy, that there is Dt 880 music xD I'll post some more later when I'm at my pc and not this crummy slow poke >.>

cool ^_^
Quote:

Yea, his release on Smog was excellent, love his collab with Truth.

whats smog? what collab? 
confused_face(1).gif

Quote:
This is some really good stuff I discovered last night. Well worth checking out guy's, especially for you Phutureprimitive fans.
Actraiser - PhantomileYou can pick the EP from from band camp at 'name your price' here.
http://cutrecords.bandcamp.com/album/phantomile-ep

well my ears still hurt from yesterday (starting to get a little worried) but if you say this is anything like phutureprimitive ill save the link and listen to it in the evening when i get back home
Quote:
Question:

What is it called in electronic music when the intro builds to the bridge, and then suddenly bass frequencies are shattering across my brain like heavy plexiglass?
I love it.  
Especially in the few songs I've heard where the intro is all cool synthesizers and higher frequency sounds, and then suddenly stereophonic bass is crashing into my mind like frozen mud.  And it feels like everything is exploding! 
etysmile.gif

Anyway, I first heard these sounds on a web-based radio station deemed - "dub step, DnB, and other" so I'm not exactly sure what's up.  If I could find this incredible Waterfall-o-Bass inside of a huge symphonic soundscape, that would be the best.  As in:  wouldn't it be cool if Tangerine Dream had put huge Bass in the middle of every song.  Thanks for the help.

i do believe your talking about "the drop".

Oct 10, 2012 at 4:02 AM Post #3,360 of 6,987
cool ^_^

i do believe your talking about "the drop".

Cool. Thank you. Do you know of any melodic/ambient, wait,,,
Listening to Cloudburn by FeedMe.. This could be close

Yeahh, melodic.. Then cool Drop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back