Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
May 7, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #2,506 of 6,987
Been indulging myself in some Glitch. Love this stuff.

May 7, 2012 at 11:43 PM Post #2,507 of 6,987
I have been falling in love with both The Glitch Mob and Cryptex lately. Absolutely stunning mixes.

May 8, 2012 at 12:35 AM Post #2,508 of 6,987
It was funny...When I went to see The Avengers 2 of the trailers before the film used Glitch Mob songs.

Want to see both of these, but especially Spiderman. I always liked the 'Amazing' universe more myself.
Quote:
I have been falling in love with both The Glitch Mob and Cryptex lately. Absolutely stunning mixes.

May 8, 2012 at 9:37 PM Post #2,511 of 6,987
Can't wait to see the avengers, as well as many others this summer, most of all Batman though.

In keeping with the thread, check the new Knife Party and KTN collab:

Just watched the new Batman trailer, holy ****. (That's why I'm building a home theater haha)

May 9, 2012 at 2:44 AM Post #2,512 of 6,987
Idk how many of you guys have been keeping up with Going Quantum, but lately ive been lazy and hes been keeping me quite entertained. 

His latest release featured a song that hooked me instantly. I cant find a full version of it for be heard anywhere for free, but heres this. Skip to 17:57 for awesome. 

Edit: Just saw TehJams post on the last page, and it seems Tim Ismag is becoming popular with me. Lovin his heavy stuff. 

May 9, 2012 at 9:12 AM Post #2,513 of 6,987
Heads up ya'll...

http://shop.hospitalrecords.com/product/NHS212/

Another 30 tracks for 7 bucks from Hospital. Looks like an actual.CD this time. Yay.

May 9, 2012 at 10:48 AM Post #2,514 of 6,987
Quote:

Yea, I have some The Glitch Mob stuff, but I haven't heard much of Cryptex. Will give a listen. 

Any of you guys know of any other Glitch Hop like Opiuo and ill.gates? I know of guys like K Theory, An-Ten-Nae, Blunt Instrament, Bird of Prey, K+Lab, Mimosa, Pantyraid, and Pretty Lights. But anybody know of any other artist that are more like the first two I mentioned?

May 9, 2012 at 12:19 PM Post #2,515 of 6,987
I was surprised no one posted this, and I've been meaning to do it for about a week...

Anyway if you sign up to Critical's mailing list (a DnB record label) you get Enei's "One chance VIP" for free (bonus Head-Fi points it's a 2116 kbps WAV), by the way this was also on Goldie's Fabriclive CD.

The song: http://youtu.be/IyGon74OSxQ
The newsletter sign up: http://bit.ly/Critical_newsletter

Enjoy.

Edit: May I also add the Youtube link is just a preview, the DL is 5:!8.

May 9, 2012 at 4:21 PM Post #2,516 of 6,987
Hey you folks who enjoyed that Tritonal trance choon I posted the other day -  they have a full-length "Piercing the Quiet" out today.  My roots are trance, so I know I'm grabbing it. It's important to remember one's roots.  
L3000.gif

LOL... awesome new Metrik dubstep, plus boobs! And who doesn't love some boobs with their dubstep?  
tongue.gif

My all-time favorite Squarepusher tune...  I have heard it a gazillion times, and never tire of it.  And I still am no closer to comprehending the genius who made it.   Somewhat akin to "Girl/Boy Song" by RDJ. 

May 9, 2012 at 11:14 PM Post #2,520 of 6,987
Speaking of RDJ...I finally got a physical copy of his Richard D James Album in the mail today. I have a copy of 'Classics' on vinyl on hold at Waterloo, too. 

Gotta go get it. More Aphex Twin, please. :D

Quote:

My all-time favorite Squarepusher tune...  I have heard it a gazillion times, and never tire of it.  And I still am no closer to comprehending the genius who made it.   Somewhat akin to "Girl/Boy Song" by RDJ. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back