Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Apr 23, 2012 at 9:11 PM Post #2,416 of 6,987

Quote:
I have a ton of catching up to do in here!  I have been super super busy working ten+ hour shifts 6 days a week but I thought Id stop by and drop this bomb on you guys.

Remember those tunes from Pheral that I posted a while back? (hatchway/sanctuary)  Well here is a new one from them, and it's HUGE.

These guys have been a favorite of mine since I heard that hatchway EP, amazing atmosphere created by their stuff

I just found out this was released, and Im about to purchase a 320 in a minute.  

Now to read through all the pages I missed hah

juno download is my favorite, I buy the majority of my tunes from there

all the purchases are saved to your account

Anyone listen to the new Clubroot yet?  Im about to download it and see if it is worth purchasing

yeah i was thinking about juno download but due to the fear of only being able to download once per purchase and my hard drive failing i havent done so, i was kind of leaning towards buying edm cd's instead due to it being a physical copy of all the music and such
Quote:
ITunes does save your purchases now and they're easy to redownload. So does Beatport and Juno.
Also...failed hard drives should be a non issue as it should be backed up somewhere or if you have enough music it should probably be in a fail safe raid.

yeah but alot of my music i didnt umm purchase from itunes so all my library was lost(about 20 gigs or 2000 songs) true thats why i was upset when it suddenly happened after just having my computer for 6-12 months!  I looked into external hard drives but alot of people say that their not reliable and crash after a year or so which is why i was looking into edm CD's

Apr 26, 2012 at 1:23 PM Post #2,425 of 6,987
I've been listening to ALOT of Current Value recently, there are a number of good tracks on the 2012 Album. I can't get to youtube atm but as far as descipitions go... it's great music for WORKING OUT and is best when you listen to it through speakers! Very fast paced often with some nasty bass impact, I like mellower tunes than his but once again, when your working out it's pretty awesome!

Apr 26, 2012 at 2:33 PM Post #2,428 of 6,987

Quote:
How have you long time DnB-ers not heard Era of Diversion before? It's a classic!

Hey I've heard em! And I've only been into it for a few months xD

Which reminds me I need to get more of their music >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back