Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Apr 26, 2012 at 11:37 PM Post #2,433 of 6,987
What about this one no dubstep but mighty fine tune......

Apr 27, 2012 at 8:26 PM Post #2,434 of 6,987
Anyone else here listen to Datsik? My friends introduced it to me and it sounds really well mixed to me surprisingly. A lot of drops, and a lot of different rings.

Apr 27, 2012 at 8:37 PM Post #2,435 of 6,987

Quote:
Anyone else here listen to Datsik? My friends introduced it to me and it sounds really well mixed to me surprisingly. A lot of drops, and a lot of different rings.

He's pretty good, I liked his old style a little better, but he's still very good at producing. Everything he makes is very clean.

My favorite: 

Edit:

This is soooooooo good:

Apr 28, 2012 at 11:24 AM Post #2,438 of 6,987
Wow, I should have explored Head-Fi a bit more. I'm sure I'm going to love this thread! :)

So what do most of you guys listen to?

Apr 28, 2012 at 11:35 AM Post #2,439 of 6,987

Quote:
Aww **** yea, been waiting on some new Chasing Shadows for so long (gotta love how the UKF kids hate it):

That's an absolutely fantastic track. Very cool.

Apr 28, 2012 at 12:14 PM Post #2,440 of 6,987
Wow, I should have explored Head-Fi a bit more. I'm sure I'm going to love this thread! :)

Welcome to the thread. Always nice when someone new discovers it.

My favorite stuff is Liquid DnB and Downtempo Soundscapey stuff (ie. BT). Dubstep is up there too.

Aww **** yea, been waiting on some new Chasing Shadows for so long (gotta love how the UKF kids hate it):

[VIDEO]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=mhee&v=5hbujS-TFBE[/VIDEO]

UKF kids hate a lot of good music. :wink:

Apr 28, 2012 at 12:15 PM Post #2,441 of 6,987

Quote:

Good stuff bro.

Quote:

That's an absolutely fantastic track. Very cool.

I love Chasing Shadows, you should look into more of their stuff.

Quote:

Check out the front page, Me and Morbid both have write-ups on there including the stuff we listen to. 

Apr 28, 2012 at 6:47 PM Post #2,443 of 6,987
Wanted to say that this thread makes me happy! Thanks to everyone for exposing us to what is, IMO, the real reason we get into this crazy gadget hobby in the first place: the music. I've discovered stuff for the last half a year I would never have found out about. 

Thanks!
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 28, 2012 at 7:02 PM Post #2,444 of 6,987
Wanted to say that this thread makes me happy! Thanks to everyone for exposing us to what is, IMO, the real reason we get into this crazy gadget hobby in the first place: the music. I've discovered stuff for the last half a year I would never have found out about. 

Thanks!
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm just glad the thread is becoming more popular. Didn't see many EDM fans when I started it.

Apr 28, 2012 at 7:18 PM Post #2,445 of 6,987
Well, I'm liking and loving what I'm hearing in this thread. Introduced me to a lot of new stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back