Effect Audio cables thread
Dec 13, 2019 at 6:50 PM Post #4,171 of 7,919
Got the Maestro hooked up to my K10U, and I am loving it! Definitely like this pairing more than my Ares II. The bass is awesome, and everything from top to bottom sounds killer. The Maestro has more power down low, and more warmth in the mids, compared to my Ares II, and was just what I was looking for. The highs are tamed just a bit, but still have enough sparkle for my taste. The thing that really jumps out is the holographic imaging and black background. The more I listen with this cable, the more I am blown away by it’s performance, and at $99 it is a steal. This cable is a keeper for sure! Bravo Effect Audio!

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2019 at 9:48 PM Post #4,173 of 7,919
Got the Maestro hooked up to my K10U, and I am loving it! Definitely like this pairing more than my Ares II. The bass is awesome, and everything from top to bottom sounds killer. The Maestro has more power down low, and more warmth in the mids, compared to my Ares II, and was just what I was looking for. The highs are tamed just a bit, but still have enough sparkle for my taste. The thing that really jumps out is the holographic imaging and black background. The more I listen with this cable, the more I am blown away by it’s performance, and at $99 it is a steal. This cable is a keeper for sure! Bravo Effect Audio!

Glad that you love it as much as we do!

Dec 18, 2019 at 11:10 PM Post #4,175 of 7,919
Greetings everyone!! The holiday season is upon us after a whole year of hustle and bustle. Now It’s time for us to let our hair down,
along with the company of our love ones and enjoy the festive season!

Effect audio, would like to show our appreciation to all of our friends and family by offering them an exclusive 10% discount on their
cable upgrades!! Cable owners who have been toying with the idea of upgrading their existing cable, Now is your chance!!
Let’s upgrade your audio game for the coming 2020!

Fret not for those who are not a patron of “EA” products, On this festive occasion, We’ve got great deals to share to everyone!
Stand a chance to win the ultimate entry cable, Effect Audio’s “ORIGIN”, Just simply “Like”, “Share”, “hashtag” and “tag” 3 friends into our Facebook or Instagram post!!
15 sets of “Origin” cables ready to be sent off to YOU!! ✌️What are you waiting for? Get your list of friends ready and share the joy around!
Merry Christmas ahead everybody!!

*The Lucky draw is open to the public. To participate in the lucky draw, please log on to "Facebook" Or "Instagram" and ensure the following steps are followed.

1. Follow us on our “Effect Audio” Official FB page or "Instagram"
2. “Like” and “Share” this particular promotional post
3. “Tag” 3 friends in the “comment” section and hashtag “#effectaudio”

FB.INS.1.jpg

FB.INS.2.jpg

Dec 19, 2019 at 1:37 PM Post #4,177 of 7,919
Greetings everyone!! The holiday season is upon us after a whole year of hustle and bustle. Now It’s time for us to let our hair down,
along with the company of our love ones and enjoy the festive season!

Effect audio, would like to show our appreciation to all of our friends and family by offering them an exclusive 10% discount on their
cable upgrades!! Cable owners who have been toying with the idea of upgrading their existing cable, Now is your chance!!
Let’s upgrade your audio game for the coming 2020!

Fret not for those who are not a patron of “EA” products, On this festive occasion, We’ve got great deals to share to everyone!
Stand a chance to win the ultimate entry cable, Effect Audio’s “ORIGIN”, Just simply “Like”, “Share”, “hashtag” and “tag” 3 friends into our Facebook or Instagram post!!
15 sets of “Origin” cables ready to be sent off to YOU!! ✌️What are you waiting for? Get your list of friends ready and share the joy around!
Merry Christmas ahead everybody!!

*The Lucky draw is open to the public. To participate in the lucky draw, please log on to "Facebook" Or "Instagram" and ensure the following steps are followed.

1. Follow us on our “Effect Audio” Official FB page or "Instagram"
2. “Like” and “Share” this particular promotional post
3. “Tag” 3 friends in the “comment” section and hashtag “#effectaudio”

I am about to audition the code 51 through musicteck. Is this 10% discount applicable if I decide to purchase the cable?

Dec 19, 2019 at 2:34 PM Post #4,178 of 7,919
I am about to audition the code 51 through musicteck. Is this 10% discount applicable if I decide to purchase the cable?

I think in your case you should ask Musicteck directly :wink:

Dec 19, 2019 at 3:45 PM Post #4,180 of 7,919
Fantastic! Please share your impressions of the cable when you can, esp. in comparison to the Horus and Leo2!

Was that a question for me? :wink:

ea_code-51-x01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back