Effect Audio cables thread
May 31, 2019 at 10:22 PM Post #3,635 of 7,986
Thanks! My favourite pairing for the Phantom is still Leonidas II (which has a new owner by now), but Cleopatra is definitely worth a try. Both are different enough that one might cater to your preferences better then the other. If you have not tried it yet, Eros II 8-wire is also great with the Phantom.

Thanks @Wyville I'll be sure to try all three at CanJam

Jun 1, 2019 at 6:30 AM Post #3,636 of 7,986
Looks tempting but thank God I don't need it. Make this $9999 so I don't really need it.
Effect Audio King Arthur:
King Arthur in-ear headphones are not only the ultimate in sound quality, but packaging and accessories are the standard for a luxury. It adopts 16 balanced armature drivers, which are divided into 2 bass, 7 midrange, 7 high, and matched with 9-way crossover design, creating no matter the sound details, spatial sense, tri-band balance, transient performance. All have the best results, especially equipped with a dedicated headset line Caliburn, made of precious materials, the core is 24 AWG Rare UPOCC.

Appearance, the patented card-type panel replacement design allows users to change the panel at will, in addition to the standard black sub-rack panel, there are 4 special edition panels, made of peach, carbon fiber, leather, metal, as the market. On top of the earphones, King Arthur has the luxury packaging that is rare in headsets, making it more than just a fever-quality audio product. The box of the earphone is made of space gray aluminum metal, and the surface is covered with high-grade leather with soft touch. The multi-layer partition design makes the user open like a treasure chest, and every time there is a feeling of heart.
(UIEM pricing is ~USD5700? [F])

Jun 5, 2019 at 2:08 AM Post #3,637 of 7,986
Picked this up for a song on the sale forums. Has anyone seen components like this on Ares II? I can't really place the black barrel 2pins on any pics I've seen. It certainly doesn't look or feel counterfeit and the conductors do seem to be litz. Check out the pics and let me know what you think plz guys

0605190046.jpg 0605190049.jpg

Jun 5, 2019 at 2:16 AM Post #3,638 of 7,986
Picked this up for a song on the sale forums. Has anyone seen components like this on Ares II? I can't really place the black barrel 2pins on any pics I've seen. It certainly doesn't look or feel counterfeit and the conductors do seem to be litz. Check out the pics and let me know what you think plz guys

Those black barrels were what they used prior to the chrome metallic ones. They look pretty genuine to me.

Jun 5, 2019 at 7:24 PM Post #3,639 of 7,986

My EA Eos cable looks same as your picture.

Jun 9, 2019 at 4:00 PM Post #3,644 of 7,986
Hi guys, I have a question. Horus is only 4 wires, right? But if I select jH24 with Bass control, will it become 8 wires?
Yes per their website, if you dont want to pay for the 8 wires, you can request if you can make it with 4 wires, it will be without the bass pod, and the default bass will be at max.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back