Effect Audio cables thread
May 22, 2019 at 11:33 PM Post #3,602 of 7,900
May 23, 2019 at 2:16 AM Post #3,603 of 7,900
Do you guys make cables only for iem? I don't see options for full size headphone connectors. Or am I missing something?

Hi there. Would you like to tell us a bit more about your requirements?
Currently, we don't do headphone cables as regular product but it is possible to order via our bespoke service.
Hope this help:wink:

May 25, 2019 at 2:24 AM Post #3,604 of 7,900
Hello Hana Yu
I want to order Cleopatra for my Solaris. What kind of MMCX connector I mast choose. I see you have some different options: for Sony, for Shure and Westone and others.
Please help me to choose the right connector
Thank you very much

May 25, 2019 at 8:41 AM Post #3,605 of 7,900
Hello Hana Yu
I want to order Cleopatra for my Solaris. What kind of MMCX connector I mast choose. I see you have some different options: for Sony, for Shure and Westone and others.
Please help me to choose the right connector
Thank you very much

Hello there Gadys, delighted to read your message. Yes, our MMCX connector for Shure will be perfect for your Solaris.
Do feel free to get back to me anytime if you need me.
Cheers and happy weekend :hugging:

May 26, 2019 at 10:01 AM Post #3,607 of 7,900
Last edited:
May 26, 2019 at 1:55 PM Post #3,609 of 7,900
I recently tried the Leo 2 Octa with my Meze Rai Penta and its crazy!!
Significant difference compared to the usual Leo 2.
The soundstage is huuuge.. Resolution improves significantly, the bass is much more snappy/dynamic.
But the best part for me was that the Octa did not change the inherent characteristics of the Penta which is smooth with laidback presentation. It "only" made the sound image in my head much bigger and so much clearer.
Top notch!

May 26, 2019 at 5:48 PM Post #3,610 of 7,900
@Hana Yu Will Effect Audio be at the SoCal CanJam? If so, will you have Leo II Octa and Cleo for sale? I currently have Leo II but if I love the Octa synergy could I trade that in and pay the difference?

May 27, 2019 at 12:17 AM Post #3,611 of 7,900
@Hana Yu Will Effect Audio be at the SoCal CanJam? If so, will you have Leo II Octa and Cleo for sale? I currently have Leo II but if I love the Octa synergy could I trade that in and pay the difference?

Hello there. Sure, EA will be at SoCal CanJam in June. So here are two options to get your Leo II Octa: 1) please ship your Leo II to Singapore as soon as possible so we can prioritise your order as "Urgent" and bring your Octa to SoCal for you. The lead time required for the upgrade may take weeks. 2) Come round to SoCal and deliver your Leo II to Eric. He'll take care of the rest.

So, let us know your thoughts. :wink:

May 27, 2019 at 12:27 AM Post #3,612 of 7,900
Hello there. Sure, EA will be at SoCal CanJam in June. So here are two options to get your Leo II Octa: 1) please ship your Leo II to Singapore as soon as possible so we can prioritise your order as "Urgent" and bring your Octa to SoCal for you. The lead time required for the upgrade may take weeks. 2) Come round to SoCal and deliver your Leo II to Eric. He'll take care of the rest.

So, let us know your thoughts. :wink:
Thanks, @Hana Yu. I’m not ready to send in the Leo II as I need to hear the Octa first. Could I purchase the Octa at the show as an exchange plus the difference for turning in my Leo II? Not sure I would want to give Eric my Leo II then wait weeks to upgrade it if he'd have an extra on hand for purchase at the show. Either way I’m looking forward to hearing some of your other cables!

May 28, 2019 at 2:48 AM Post #3,613 of 7,900
Thanks, @Hana Yu. I’m not ready to send in the Leo II as I need to hear the Octa first. Could I purchase the Octa at the show as an exchange plus the difference for turning in my Leo II? Not sure I would want to give Eric my Leo II then wait weeks to upgrade it if he'd have an extra on hand for purchase at the show. Either way I’m looking forward to hearing some of your other cables!

Hello Shecky :) Looking forward to see you in SoCal! :D I'll be bringing by our full range cables and perhaps if we're in time, some secret prototypes *evil grin*. Meanwhile, on the Leonidas II upgrade program, unfortunately we don't have an extra to offer during the show as all "Leonidas II" upgrade program requires the user's own Leonidas II to be broken down and rebuilt into a 8 wires :frowning2:

-Eric

Effect Audio Stay updated on Effect Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/effectaudiosg/ https://twitter.com/EffectAudio https://www.instagram.com/effectaudio/ http://www.effectaudio.com/ https://wa.me/message/A64BKXQECHD4E1 info@effectaudio.com
May 28, 2019 at 11:55 AM Post #3,614 of 7,900
Hello Shecky :) Looking forward to see you in SoCal! :D I'll be bringing by our full range cables and perhaps if we're in time, some secret prototypes *evil grin*. Meanwhile, on the Leonidas II upgrade program, unfortunately we don't have an extra to offer during the show as all "Leonidas II" upgrade program requires the user's own Leonidas II to be broken down and rebuilt into a 8 wires :frowning2:

-Eric
Thanks, Eric. Understood and looking forward to seeing you and what you got next month!

May 29, 2019 at 1:13 PM Post #3,615 of 7,900
Hi all, spent some time with a very special lady...

Effect Audio Cleopatra - The Feminine Touch

IMAGE_05.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back