Effect Audio cables thread
Apr 24, 2019 at 11:18 AM Post #3,547 of 7,915
Any feedback on the Lionheart? I am looking at it for the Hyla CE-5.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2019 at 10:46 PM Post #3,548 of 7,915
I don't want to go into details but it sound absolutely brilliant:)

Oh please go into details ~ I have a hard time deciding whether to do get the Leonidas / Leonidas II ? And i hear about the new cleopata which sounds like something i would like too. I love mids and female vocals and of course the tight hitting lows :ksc75smile:

Apr 25, 2019 at 2:59 AM Post #3,550 of 7,915
Any fellow Campfire Andromeda users here can make a cable recommendation from EA?
Would appreciate it!

Pairing my green andromedas with the cheaper thor ii’s in balanced. Sounds amazing on my ak se100 dap. What dap are you using?

Apr 25, 2019 at 3:07 AM Post #3,551 of 7,915
Which version of Andromeda are you talking about? I own both the green & the stainless steel version, the green is paired with Janus D while the ss is paired with Leonidas II. Both sounded amazing.
the SS version, how does it improve the andromeda SS? :)

Pairing my green andromedas with the cheaper thor ii’s in balanced. Sounds amazing on my ak se100 dap. What dap are you using?
How does the thor improve the andros? Will be using the ak SR 15 :)

Apr 25, 2019 at 3:25 AM Post #3,552 of 7,915
the SS version, how does it improve the andromeda SS? :)

How does the thor improve the andros? Will be using the ak SR 15 :)

Bass sounds tighter with more thump, sounds really smooth with amazing detail on all frequencies. Better soundstage too. Exactly what the reviews say on it. Dont forget to add the psquared plug if you decide on getting the cable. You wont be disappointed. Dont think i will be letting go of my andros because of the cable upgrade. What eartips are you using?

Apr 25, 2019 at 10:22 AM Post #3,554 of 7,915
Oh please go into details ~ I have a hard time deciding whether to do get the Leonidas / Leonidas II ? And i hear about the new cleopata which sounds like something i would like too. I love mids and female vocals and of course the tight hitting lows :ksc75smile:

Did not demoed the cleopatra with solaris so i can't comment on that but i think the leonidas II will satisfy all your above needs:)

Apr 25, 2019 at 3:38 PM Post #3,555 of 7,915
Cleo_b.jpg

Cleo_b_2.jpg

Cleo_b_3b.jpg

Cleo arrived yesterday :) love at first sight.
For me the best built quality of all EA cables i own and have owned. Incredibly supple and awsome haptics. It's really a bliss to touch this beauty :)

Soundwise i haven't found the perfect partner yet. Phantom isn't my cup of tea here as the natural timbre gets lost a bit. But i liked it a lot with the Legend X and the Trinity ! Need more time. Next week i will get my AAW Canary. I guess this would be another great pairing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back