Effect Audio cables thread
Jan 3, 2020 at 3:39 AM Post #4,231 of 7,910
The three that I would love to try are; Cleopatra, Lionidas II, and Horus.

My set-up would be: 64 Audio Trio >> 'new cable' >> Cayin N6ii : and so I am am looking for something that would fit in nicely with this.

@Paul Zhang is there any possible way we can make his dream come true :)

Effect Audio Stay updated on Effect Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/effectaudiosg/ https://twitter.com/EffectAudio https://www.instagram.com/effectaudio/ http://www.effectaudio.com/ https://wa.me/message/A64BKXQECHD4E1 info@effectaudio.com
Jan 3, 2020 at 4:10 AM Post #4,232 of 7,910
The three that I would love to try are; Cleopatra, Lionidas II, and Horus.

My set-up would be: 64 Audio Trio >> 'new cable' >> Cayin N6ii : and so I am am looking for something that would fit in nicely with this.

@Deferenz I think we can work something out for you:wink: drop me a DM i'll see what i can do for ya!!

Jan 3, 2020 at 6:14 PM Post #4,233 of 7,910
I am currently using a Horus with NW-WM1Z & IER-Z1R and am looking at an upgrade in the near future.

Would it make more sense to upgrade the Horus to Horus+Leo II Bespoke or go straight to Code 51 considering that Code 51 seems to marry the best of both Horus & Leo II or does it add more to that combination.

Thanks.

Jan 3, 2020 at 6:31 PM Post #4,234 of 7,910
I am currently using a Horus with NW-WM1Z & IER-Z1R and am looking at an upgrade in the near future.

Would it make more sense to upgrade the Horus to Horus+Leo II Bespoke or go straight to Code 51 considering that Code 51 seems to marry the best of both Horus & Leo II or does it add more to that combination.

Thanks.

You may want to testdrive the Code51 before making the decision as this cable's not cheap. You can contact Musicteck for a free testdrive.
I found this cable to be amazing but synergy is more important.

20200103_140545.jpg

Jan 3, 2020 at 7:18 PM Post #4,235 of 7,910
Totally agree on the synergy part and yes will need to audit the Code51 to evaluate whether there is a big jump in SQ from Horus plus the fact that the cost of upgrading the Horus to bespoke is a fraction of the a new Code51

I was thinking it will be more easier to locate a demo for the Code51 but not the Bespoke Horus+Leo II so maybe @Paul Zhang can provide some inputs.

Jan 5, 2020 at 9:27 PM Post #4,236 of 7,910
Totally agree on the synergy part and yes will need to audit the Code51 to evaluate whether there is a big jump in SQ from Horus plus the fact that the cost of upgrading the Horus to bespoke is a fraction of the a new Code51

I was thinking it will be more easier to locate a demo for the Code51 but not the Bespoke Horus+Leo II so maybe @Paul Zhang can provide some inputs.

Thanks.

I have been using the "Leo II" x "Horus" for an extended amount of time and it's one of my favourite fusion at this moment, the 2 wires works simultaneously and synergise in perfect harmony. I felt that the sound projection sounded all the more melodious than before, But if you're looking for pin point accuracy and dynamically referenced projection of tonality, then you'll need to give the "51" a try!

Jan 7, 2020 at 3:26 PM Post #4,239 of 7,910
Happy New Year Headfiers!!!

Wish all of you a joyous 2020 with full of happiness, peace, and prosperity!!!

In 2020 we will be bringing you more exciting news and products to amaze in you anyways, please stay tuned with us and wait for the news and wishes come true:)

PS: or if you have any wishes, you can let us know first to make it higher chances to come true:)

Yes - Happy New Year.

I wish to connect my Westone B30 IEMs to the EA Virtuoso MMCX 2.5 balanced cable - with a 10% discount! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jan 8, 2020 at 1:35 PM Post #4,241 of 7,910
Hi, guys. I'm new to this thread and want to know if there are any comparisons of the bespoke Horus + Leonidas vs Code 51 anywhere. I want to make a purchase but i can't find anywhere in Socal to test currently and wasnt able to find a review online.

Thanks!

Jan 8, 2020 at 2:18 PM Post #4,242 of 7,910
Hi, guys. I'm new to this thread and want to know if there are any comparisons of the bespoke Horus + Leonidas vs Code 51 anywhere. I want to make a purchase but i can't find anywhere in Socal to test currently and wasnt able to find a review online.

Thanks!

I asked for Paul's feedback on the same comparison and below was his reply. However, nothing beats auditioning the actual products with your IEMs as synergy is just as important. Someone mentioned that you could contact Musicteck for demo sets which will allow you a 3 day audition period at a fee. Hope this helps.

"I have been using the "Leo II" x "Horus" for an extended amount of time and it's one of my favourite fusion at this moment, the 2 wires works simultaneously and synergise in perfect harmony. I felt that the sound projection sounded all the more melodious than before, But if you're looking for pin point accuracy and dynamically referenced projection of tonality, then you'll need to give the "51" a try!"

Jan 8, 2020 at 2:23 PM Post #4,243 of 7,910
I asked for Paul's feedback on the same comparison and below was his reply. However, nothing beats auditioning the actual products with your IEMs as synergy is just as important. Someone mentioned that you could contact Musicteck for demo sets which will allow you a 3 day audition period at a fee. Hope this helps.

"I have been using the "Leo II" x "Horus" for an extended amount of time and it's one of my favourite fusion at this moment, the 2 wires works simultaneously and synergise in perfect harmony. I felt that the sound projection sounded all the more melodious than before, But if you're looking for pin point accuracy and dynamically referenced projection of tonality, then you'll need to give the "51" a try!"

Thanks, hshock76! Ill give Musicteck a call/msg to see how that auditioning process works and report back.

Jan 9, 2020 at 2:09 AM Post #4,244 of 7,910
The widely acclaimed, “Leonidas II OCTA” has won the hearts of many with its technical brilliancy. This time, we’ve been chosen by "Headfonics" to receive the award “Best Cable” of the Year 2019! We’re deeply humbled by this recognition and we would like to extend our gratitude to all of our fans out there for their support! It has been a good haul for us in the year 2019, to see our hard work turn into fruition. Rest assure, We’ll continue to push our boundaries and bring the best to all of y’all! Stay tune with us! Cheers!:gs1000smile::call_me:

https://headfonics.com/2019/12/our-top-gear-awards-for-2019/
fb headfi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back