Sep 10, 2019 at 4:46 AM Post #3,902 of 7,919
@Hana Yu I would like to join the Vogue tour

iems I have and I will use those with ibasso dx120

1- hyla TE5B
2- earsonics S-EM9
3- Sony EX1000

Hello there. Good....er...morning. :blush:
Many thanks for your interest.
Could you provide your personal info in a PM, please?
I will need your full name, shipping add, phone number, suggested setup and any reviews you have published, if possible.

Catch up again soon.

Sep 10, 2019 at 5:01 AM Post #3,903 of 7,919
【 Vogue on the Move: EA Worldwide Review Tour 】

Hello guys.
We're excited to announce the EA Worldwide Review Tour for Vogue has now started!

There will be 3 tours in sync in the regions listed below, i.e. one complete Vogue series (3 cables) for each region:

- Continental United States
- EU Countries including the UK
- The rest of the World, excluding China.

We would like 5 reviewers per region. Each reviewer will have 7 days to review and post their impressions under the EA thread before sending the three cables back to us. We will examine the cables for the next reviewer to ensure the best experience with Vogue for each.

SHIPPING
We will cover the shipping fees to the reviewer and back to EA once the review is finished.

REWARD
Each reviewer will receive an exclusive, personalised EA gift as a token of appreciation.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Please reply under this thread: "I would like to join the Vogue tour" and PM me with your name, suggested setup and/or 1-2 published reviews if you wish to participate. :wink:

【 Key Features About Vogue 】

Effect Audio is among the first manufacturers to have implemented the Golden Ratio Dispersion, Triple-Size Stranding design, which we employ for the first time in the new Vogue series. This sophisticated technique further enhances the high-resolution properties of the UP-OCC cable, yielding a higher resolution, micro details and smoother transitions between each frequency.

The Copper, SPC and Hybrid cables are designed to mirror EA’s original choice of materials used in our entry level (Premium) range, except that we have been able to replace the former silver cable with one using an SPC material that meets our exacting standards.

The integration of a Kevlar core in the cable, employed first in our well-acclaimed “Cleopatra” (Heritage series) and now in the Vogue series helps to maintain the stability of the cable’s geometric structure, optimising durability and suppleness.

The EA signature design in the new Vogue series has seen significant changes to achieve improved ergonomics and a more stylish look.

Hi thanks for organizing this review. I would like to join the Vogue tour.

Sep 10, 2019 at 5:35 AM Post #3,906 of 7,919
@Hana Yu Well, it seems this post had the desired result! Well done :D

皆さま、お世話になりましたね〜〜〜〜〜:bow: (can't really find a faithful translation for this phrase :thinking:)

Anyway... to show my gratitude, I decide to reveal the true face of that exclusive, personalised thank-you gift for the participants... Maybe tomorrow :wink:

Sep 10, 2019 at 12:47 PM Post #3,908 of 7,919
Thanks Paul! It definitely gives finesse in Comet's looks! Now I realize why I like them when I demoed them as mysterious cables: it's like a mini Cleopatra in its signature which is what made me drawn to its sound. Very good synergy with the Comets whether I plug them in to my iPod touch or with Chord Mojo DAC/amp.

I love my Comet, and that cable looks incredible paired with them!

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2019 at 1:43 AM Post #3,912 of 7,919
Question to the long term owners of EA cables, does the ones that has PVC shield gets rigid and brittle?

Got an EE Legend X these days and I am loving the Ares II cable and was already with my eyes on the Eros II, but I saw some people had this issue with EA cables that "coincidentally" has PVC as cover.

PS.: Just for reference of those that never heard about PVC properties, PVC is known to be sensible to UV light (just leave a garden hose under the sun light for a few weeks and you will see). Some companies uses special tricks to avoid that.

Sep 11, 2019 at 2:44 AM Post #3,913 of 7,919
Question to the long term owners of EA cables, does the ones that has PVC shield gets rigid and brittle?

Got an EE Legend X these days and I am loving the Ares II cable and was already with my eyes on the Eros II, but I saw some people had this issue with EA cables that "coincidentally" has PVC as cover.

PS.: Just for reference of those that never heard about PVC properties, PVC is known to be sensible to UV light (just leave a garden hose under the sun light for a few weeks and you will see). Some companies uses special tricks to avoid that.

I have got Leonidas, bought used here, so it is a couple of years old (2, maybe 3?). The endings of the cable, towards 2pin plugs are veeery stiff. It might have been exposed to the UV light by previous owner(s), I don't know. I use it indoors only. Actually one of the wire insulation (isolation) has cracked.

I have got EE Legend X as well and the Ares II is very nice now. Very flexible. Interesting what will happen in one or two years.

Sep 11, 2019 at 4:26 AM Post #3,915 of 7,919
I have got Leonidas, bought used here, so it is a couple of years old (2, maybe 3?). The endings of the cable, towards 2pin plugs are veeery stiff. It might have been exposed to the UV light by previous owner(s), I don't know. I use it indoors only. Actually one of the wire insulation (isolation) has cracked.

I have got EE Legend X as well and the Ares II is very nice now. Very flexible. Interesting what will happen in one or two years.
It will also stiff, I had the horus and same issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back