Effect Audio cables thread
Sep 13, 2019 at 7:18 AM Post #3,931 of 7,907
Hi everyone, just finished our review of all 3 cables from the new Vogue Series - enjoy! :)

https://headfonics.com/2019/09/effect-audio-vogue-series-review/

DSCF1740.jpg

Sep 13, 2019 at 8:21 AM Post #3,932 of 7,907
Sep 13, 2019 at 8:53 AM Post #3,934 of 7,907
Man! I love your reviews, and any time I am looking to buy new gear, I check out your website.

Thank you very much for your kind words, I am humbled :)

Sep 13, 2019 at 7:20 PM Post #3,936 of 7,907
The new Vogue series looks spectacular.

I love that it features some of the newest advances in cable geometry, even refining multisized stranding to three different sizes. It is interesting to see how EA experiments with new techniques in their more cost effective lines. This way consumers can reap the benefits of design while avoiding the premium price tag of pricier materials.

Okay, I love it, but I am jealous.

I adore my Horus, but I can’t help waiting for a new Hall of Fame offering incorporating EA’s latest build tech: triple sizing, golden ratio, litz bundles, and whatever else is being cooked up in top secret labs. I’m dying to hear an EA cable using the design elements they’ve explored in the past 2-3 years in a price-no-object flagship.

Horus was the god of the sun, and I can’t wait to hear what happens when EA shoots for the stars, ad astra.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2019 at 4:38 AM Post #3,942 of 7,907
I would like to join the Vogue tour too!

Sep 16, 2019 at 6:41 AM Post #3,943 of 7,907
A big THANK-YOU to all of you who have signed up to join the Vogue tour!

I wish I could be more eloquent than this but words fail me.
Therefore, I let the pictures do the talking.

After your review is published, you will receive an exclusive, personalised gift from EA:

41567683654_.pic_hd.jpg

Yes, an EA bracelet version Vogue.
It will be customised according to the size of your wrist, crafted with the same material as Maestro and magnetic clasps that hook the two ends together.
On one of the clasps (where the EA logo is located), you can choose to have your personalised initials engraved.

3.jpg 2.jpg

The EA bracelet is not for sale.
It is a token of our gratitude, a bond that connects us to you.

Once you receive an email confirming the shipment of your demo, please take a measure of your wrist and PM me your size and letters for the engraving.

Thank you all again for your support.

4.jpg

Sep 16, 2019 at 7:37 AM Post #3,944 of 7,907

After your review is published, you will receive an exclusive, personalised gift from EA:

It will be customised according to the size of your wrist, crafted with the same material as Maestro and magnetic clasps that hook the two ends together.
On one of the clasps (where the EA logo is located), you can choose to have your personalised initials engraved.

Once you receive an email confirming the shipment of your demo, please take a measure of your wrist and PM me your size and letters for the engraving.

That's really cool of you guys,

Not only do we get to test out the cables for free, but to also give us such a nice gift!

Very excited to get the cables to review!!

Sep 16, 2019 at 7:51 AM Post #3,945 of 7,907

Very cool! I was happy to have the opportunity to review the cables. Now I'm vibrating! I've always wanted these bracelets! (I've seen in some posts here or on facebook of some people who got it for some special reason)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back