Effect Audio cables thread
Aug 13, 2019 at 10:43 PM Post #3,812 of 7,910
Hey brother, Currently the connectors available for Vogue series are limited to 2 pin and MMCX only, Termination wise is 2.5mm to 4.4mm. I hope this helps. Cheers!
What about the rest of the line? I remember a while back EA had heaphone cables as an option on their website... with how popular the brand is getting it kinda bewilders me that it's not marketed more? That is... unless I'm blind and missed it on the site. Totally possible.

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:15 PM Post #3,813 of 7,910
What about the rest of the line? I remember a while back EA had heaphone cables as an option on their website... with how popular the brand is getting it kinda bewilders me that it's not marketed more? That is... unless I'm blind and missed it on the site. Totally possible.

Well, actually we do receive Headphone cable orders mainly through our partners or request online. The headphone connectors options are not shown on the main website though, but feel free to drop me a PM if you would like to spice up your overheads.:imp:

Aug 14, 2019 at 2:17 AM Post #3,814 of 7,910
Last edited:
Aug 15, 2019 at 1:07 AM Post #3,815 of 7,910
US$3800, i can't afford so i didn't bother to ask for trial there

Aug 15, 2019 at 3:05 AM Post #3,816 of 7,910
US$3800, i can't afford so i didn't bother to ask for trial there
I didn't ask either, but since I knew a few of the staff working at the DMA stand, they proactively offered to have me try them. Apparently they had already sold 10 of them by the time I was trying them.

Aug 18, 2019 at 10:13 PM Post #3,818 of 7,910

Attachments

• its_classified_barack_obama.gif
    its_classified_barack_obama.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Aug 19, 2019 at 3:51 AM Post #3,819 of 7,910
Paul,

I send a question to EA, SG via FaceBook Messenger on Sat at 5 pm SG time

Customer Service have yet to reply. Maybe you can assist here and i believe many will be interested too.

Just need to know as what is the default length of your "Premium Series" custom cables ?

I also do not see a option in the web portal to choose the length either.

Some custom cables do have option to choose between 3/4/5 feet in length

regards

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2019 at 4:19 AM Post #3,820 of 7,910
Paul,

I send a question to EA, SG via FaceBook Messenger on Sat at 5 pm SG time

Customer Service have yet to reply. Maybe you can assist here and i believe many will be interested too.

Just need to know as what is the default length of your "Premium Series" custom cables ?

I also do not see a option in the web portal to choose the length either.

Some custom cables do have option to choose between 3/4/5 feet in length

regards

Hi bro! Pardon me for the late response! Effect Audio cables are measured at 1.2m by default. It's possible to do an extension to the cables that you desire. The price will defer from each individual model. Probably you csn drop me a PM and i will advise you accordingly? Cheers!

Aug 20, 2019 at 11:39 PM Post #3,825 of 7,910
After holding back for a while I think I'm jumping on a Leonidas II next week.... Exciting times!

Still debating on whether to pair it with my U18t or Noir though - any thoughts? :)

I have it paired with my A18t... and haven’t found anything yet that can dethrone the combination....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back